JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

These will not be restocked. They made these limited for a reason. And that's to build hype around the 1. Most one's sit on the shelves. They make a few pairs limited and people cop the others based off hype.
I don't understand this though. They already put out 4 OG colorways this year (or more?) to build hype. How much more hype do the shoes need? lol...I definitely see NDC restocking these...

I know this feel. I literally talked myself out of trying a week or two ago, and the fact that I thought I wouldn't have the funds made it even easier. Come last night I somehow have enough for two pairs. :lol:

I tell myself that I'm just going to try for one pair, retail or nothing; failure is fine. Next thing you know I'm up all night and heavily invested in this release :smh:

I still won't pay resale, but I can't talk myself into giving up yet for some reason. If I find any leads, I'll keep you in mind.

:lol: For sho fam appreciate it. I got you too but man I kind of see where this is going. I made the mistake thinking I was gonna for sure get a pair. :lol: Now i'm left with a bag of salt in my hands and looking crazy. I've used up all my resources.....

Not to to gloat too much but..... I got them online from footlocker! No bots! Just me and the mouse! I think while the bit might improve your chances, a lot of it is just your connection along with plain ole dumb luck! Funny thing is I had a second pair in my cart from footaction and when I went to check it out they removed it. I guess it sold out by then. Sorry to all that weren't as lucky as me.

I'm so salty i'm thinking about not even going out tonight and just making it a Netflix night. I ain't been so bummed about a pair of kicks in awhile. I can't believe I let a pair of kicks get me bummed out like this. :lol: :smh:
You not alone, I felt very sad like I let everybody down lmao too emotional over some shoes, I'm extra mad because I was checking out on finishline then the site crashed so I couldn't finish.

and they'll lose....:lol:

.............i'll get back to you tommorow when i'm thinking straight. :lol: Right now i'm feeling the salt from missing out on these 1's that nothing else matters right now. :lol: My game face gonna be ready for tomorrow though.

Shout out to my boy Dae at prestige shop in alameda, took care of me and my girls pair. They have a whole bunch but third going like hot cakes. Phone must have rang 30 times for the breds and I was in there for 15 mins! :smh:

Also I know JM is golden and all but if quantities were the same and the only thing different was allocation then who the heck got all the pairs because all I'm hearing is spots got crap for size runs.
.... Unless pairs have been held back for some reason.

You not alone, I felt very sad like I let everybody down lmao too emotional over some shoes, I'm extra mad because I was checking out on finishline then the site crashed so I couldn't finish.

You got further than me. I never had a shot. :lol: I was so pissed off I went to FTL and FTA today asking them why they didn't call me. :lol: Like I felt it was owed to me. :lol: This one of them sneaker days I'm never gonna forget. :lol: I hope my future releases are nothing like this. I ain't built for this shoe game man.....not this one. :lol: I'm not saying its gotta be easy but surely not this hard.

We gotta define restock. Will cancelled pairs pop back up? Most likely. Will it be an "official" restock with a tweet from Nike. I don't see that happening. 

I would just hate to see dudes camping this thread, twitter, and the nike website all day every day just to cop these. After this weekend, I'm most likely going to stop worrying about these and move on to the TIff Highs and Infrareds. 
Exactly, honestly I really wanted these, would be my third J all year (88's & Laney's) and I'm not even mad. And I had a connect who is a manager who still couldn't hold me a pair because of how limited they were. I even slept in, got the text the day before saying he might not be able to hold them, didn't bother me one bit, didn't wake up, never entered a raffle or anything, woke up at around 12pm EST and saw the text saying he wasn't able to get them, still thanked him and went on about my day. I love sneakers that mean something, know my history, especially as a lifelong Knick fan I have no choice but to know about Jordan 
sick.gif
 but if I miss a release, I know there's always something else releasing that I'd be perfectly happy with. And should the pattern continue, I'll be done with J's in 2015 (nothing I like after the 7's).

And does anyone want to share production dates? I've got 7/10/13 - 9/27/13...trying to make sure they're not GM.

I think I got the very last pair on footlocker. Right after I got my pair the sold out came up for all pairs. I hope I made it thru. Still no shipping info yet, hopefully Monday.

I was lucky to win the raffle this morning, but man here in Houston seems like nobody bought to keep everybody reselling on the Facebook groups it's sickening.

Also I know JM is golden and all but if quantities were the same and the only thing different was allocation then who the heck got all the pairs because all I'm hearing is spots got crap for size runs.
.... Unless pairs have been held back for some reason.
IMO, there were some more stores that got them but still just FSR at each and that would explain it for me. 

Back
Top Bottom