JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

bigj505 bigj505 do we smell a restock? All star weekend perhaps?

Honestly doesn't matter. If quantities were held back and are released to the public online then odds are that the same people that got then before will get them again. A small percentage will go to first time buyers.

The best bet is for people that are in the area of the all star game. Nike/jb has been showing stores that are part of their event all types of love.

^LOL
roll.gif

I don't know how but the sneaker gods blessed me with 2 pairs of these. Now to trade one pair for the ever elusive Royals . :nthat:

Also I know JM is golden and all but if quantities were the same and the only thing different was allocation then who the heck got all the pairs because all I'm hearing is spots got crap for size runs.

.... Unless pairs have been held back for some reason.
IMO, there were some more stores that got them but still just FSR at each and that would explain it for me. 

This is exactly what happened. Prior Nike Air I's were in less stores with more pairs at each one. They put these more places, but stretched the stock thinner.

Also I know JM is golden and all but if quantities were the same and the only thing different was allocation then who the heck got all the pairs because all I'm hearing is spots got crap for size runs.

.... Unless pairs have been held back for some reason.
IMO, there were some more stores that got them but still just FSR at each and that would explain it for me. 

This is exactly what happened. Prior Nike Air I's were in less stores with more pairs at each one. They put these more places, but stretched the stock thinner.

I'm not so sure about that. I'm familiar with stretching inventory but whole states only got a handful of stores that got them. Not every store got these.

Back
Top Bottom