JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I'm not so sure about that. I'm familiar with stretching inventory but whole states only got a handful of stores that got them. Not every store got these.

There's no question that more places got these. Of course EVERY store didn't get them, you can only stretch 50-75k pairs so far man :lol:

these shoes were super limited. any dreams of a restock are instantly nightmares. not happening. Royals never saw a restock, neither will these

Walked into NT at 6 PM. Asked if they had any left over pairs. They had a size 10. Now it's time to swap for a 12. 

A much better scenario to be in now. 

Last edited:

get-over-here-bro-mortal-kombat-hug.jpg

Last edited:
these shoes were super limited. any dreams of a restock are instantly nightmares. not happening. Royals never saw a restock, neither will these

once again, ROYALS NEVER RELEASED ON NDC

theres a chance they restock but it will be like 5 pairs if that, i wouldnt even call it a restock

For anyone who got an order in on the _ue_ns.cz site, what your order status?

"Received and awaiting Processing" ...they tweeted out that cancellations would go through today....sooo yeah....I haven't gotten any cancellation yet *knock on wood*

.............i'll get back to you tommorow when i'm thinking straight. :lol: Right now i'm feeling the salt from missing out on these 1's that nothing else matters right now. :lol: My game face gonna be ready for tomorrow though.

I feel you bruh....I missed out too.....for now...

"Received and awaiting Processing" ...they tweeted out that cancellations would go through today....sooo yeah....I haven't gotten any cancellation yet *knock on wood*

well if they tweeted that out at 11am Czech Republic time, then its now 2am on the 29th over there,so if you haven't been refunded by now, I guess the order is good?

Back
Top Bottom