JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Does anybody know the official production dates on these or would like to share the dates you have on the size tag?

give people shady info on wiring money via western union to china 

you got GOT 

got got with what?

thats why everyone in this thread called them legit :lol:

still thinking about me after a few days? awww how cute

one was fakes like stated, i got them for free

other was from a china seller which i assume arent real.

comparisons did nothing since a lot of the pics we saw earlier the last month and before were high quality fakes/GM

View media item 489466................................this bruh and his fakes...........you will never learn clown........samething happened to you with the Concords............View media item 135944........................

Any one of the "72" pairs from FNL receive their shipping email?
nerd.gif

Zyzz what's your deal brother? Why are you buying from Chinese people? I mean c'mon bro, what is your deal? Unreal.

Any one of the "72" pairs from FNL receive their shipping email?
nerd.gif
No sir.

Not denying what the FNL rep said, or didn't say, but I just can't believe 72 pairs total.  Before being banned from the thread, there was a guy who posted a screenshot of him purchasing 5 pairs (there was no limit according to FNL's Twitter).  If you count his 5, your one, and mine, that would make 3 members of NT responsible for almost 10% of the entire FNL stock...

Again, just have a hard time grasping that.

these shoes were super limited. any dreams of a restock are instantly nightmares. not happening. Royals never saw a restock, neither will these
every other OG cw 1s that released on NDC restocked,

demand is just higher... i know more people that were able to cop these than in feb.. also more employees copped these than the royals,

a lot of people were gunning for the ASGs/Area72s in feb

Last edited:
No sir.

Not denying what the FNL rep said, or didn't say, but I just can't believe 72 pairs total.  Before being banned from the thread, there was a guy who posted a screenshot of him purchasing 5 pairs (there was no limit according to FNL's Twitter).  If you count his 5, your one, and mine, that would make 3 members of NT responsible for almost 10% of the entire FNL stock...

Yea i'm calling ducktales. No way there was only 72 pairs. No way.

No sir.

Im relaying what the CS agent told me. I trust him and that they released only 72 online.

No sir.

Yea i'm calling ducktales. No way there was only 72 pairs. No way.

Wouldn't be the first time a rep was wrong

i dont believe that 72 pair thing at all

why not just send those to stores, thats terrible for online

maybe 72 per size

yeaaaa

report me bruh, i havent broke any rules december 2013 join date.

Pretty sure that giving out fake sites is against the rules. The fact that you even posted fakes in this thread is against the rules.

And also, I have an 05 screen name. Newbie. You haven't contributed anything to NT but grievances against you & supporting fake sites.

my facebook group someone posted the 1s sizes 10 and 11 if anyones interested.  Not promoting anything because i dont want to get banned just trying to help people avoid rape ebay prices

You guys don't remember how FNL did the Royal's? The only had a few of the sizes for the actual release (size 7.5-10.5 I believe), and then released the rest on one of the mornings of the next week. Stupid hard to get and limited.

I believe 72 pairs. A couple of size runs basically. I have nothing to confirm that, but since that is the number that is being thrown out there, I believe it.

Im relaying what the CS agent told me. I trust him and that they released only 72 online.
Yea man, I'm not doubting you...just the information you were given by the rep.

I HOPE the 72 number is false, or a good majority of FNL orders are going to be cancelled. I would bet my pair (if FNL ships it HA!), that more than 72 people received the "Your Order is Official" email.

Back
Top Bottom