JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Bert. Bert. the dude you tried putting me on to sold you fakes?!?!?!

pretty much, thought they were real, dudes on the net dont know jack. posting on sneakerblogs legit checks with GM/Fake pairs SMH

most of the pics that were on the web before this release were damn GM/Fakes

took a big L on this release

rocyaice rocyaice they usually do. Sucks the shot down the BC3 88's. The 3's are my favorite SNEAKERS period! I would assume another variation on the area 72 nonsense for all star break. Maybe....

Still in shock that a major retailer, FNL, only released 72 pairs online.

Source?

How many did footlocker have online?

Dude said fnl rep told him there were only 72 online as she was trying to place an order for him unsuccessfully.

per size, total, remaining when he tried to order or what? that is very hard to believe and multi million or billion $ company would only put 72 pair on a website or nation for worldwide consumption.

Sites have pulled that crap before. I'm not leaning either way to be honest. The whole online release was like this:
It's time!
Servers crashed
Sold out
Wait what?

In no particular order

pretty much, thought they were real, dudes on the net dont know jack. posting on sneakerblogs legit checks with GM/Fake pairs SMH

Apparently you don't know jack cuz you thought they were real. So easy to spot the fake ones.

SMH

this whole release is TRASHHHH

zyzz don't you have 2 pairs already? could've sworn i saw you post them back then, maybe it was someone else

one was fakes like stated, i got them for free

other was from a china seller which i assume arent real.

comparisons did nothing since a lot of the pics we saw earlier the last month and before were high quality fakes/GM

damn that's unfortunate :smh:

thats what you get for taking a risk but w/e

it's all good my man, i caved in to resellers for the royals and spent over 600 for 2 pairs :x :smh:
you'll eventually have them somehow. that's the kind of attitude i had walking into this release

Apparently you don't know jack cuz you thought they were real. So easy to spot the fake ones.

um no, once again i have the actual fake ones i got for free.

gonna cut them in half for NT to see whats inside :lol:

i can easily tell fake from real.

Wow this is really sad. I refuse to believe that finishline had 72 pairs. I think the bots ate them up. Is ndc the only site fighting this? Also to add how many people had backdoor links or t1 connections. On a side those laney 1s are really nice. I know there loud but i think in time they will be a diamond in the rough. The suede is crazy on them too!!!

Judging by next year releases i wil have plenty left over to cop 1 pair of both royals and breds. So are you going the flea bay route again?

it's all good my man, i caved in to resellers for the royals and spent over 600 for 2 pairs :x :smh:
you'll eventually have them somehow. that's the kind of attitude i had walking into this release

rocyaice rocyaice they usually do. Sucks the shot down the BC3 88's. The 3's are my favorite SNEAKERS period! I would assume another variation on the area 72 nonsense for all star break. Maybe....

I'm with you fam. I'm a 3's and 5's guy.....for me the Black Cement is what got me into the shoe game so that's like my #1 right there. I got a feeling that release is gonna be crazy too.

zyzz stays vouching for fake kicks :smh:

plus he has the most posts in this thread :smh: :smh:

im vouching, dudes messaged me earlier asking about the seller. i told them, DONT COP!

they can come in here and tell you what i told them. they were like wow thanks, 2 dudes were about to pay him.

so yea im vouching for fakes :rolleyes

first thing i did when i got home was relace them. i hate how tight they make it from the factory.
glad to get one pair but will try to double up.
man the laces were so tight on my the leather was cracking already, i think they used the same size laces as the smaller sizes. think i need to buy some longer laces

Back
Top Bottom