JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Someone make my life easier and convince me that these will drop to low 300s when the hype dies down

Never happening fam!

Have u saw prices for Banned 1's from 09'??

Long story short! Your best bet is to wait til the middle of next week and see if u can score a pair during the afternoon hours

Otherwise, u can easily scoop on ebay for $400 :smh: :smh: :smh:

Also I know JM is golden and all but if quantities were the same and the only thing different was allocation then who the heck got all the pairs because all I'm hearing is spots got crap for size runs.
.... Unless pairs have been held back for some reason.

This.

if AUS got left out a little this time around and the US seemed like it had barely anything, maybe they all went to Europe and Asia mostly?

I'm not so sure about that. I'm familiar with stretching inventory but whole states only got a handful of stores that got them. Not every store got these.

There's no question that more places got these. Of course EVERY store didn't get them, you can only stretch 50-75k pairs so far man :lol:

I disagree for sure. I mean to say that all NIKE AIR pairs had the same numbers but have very different releases just doesn't make sense.
Royals and these were the most limited. Had more limited online releases. Had weird and low allotment per store.
Greys and black toes were certainly sought after but were definitely available to those who work to did some research.
The retro+ colors hit damn near every store. It's no denying the post release proof.

We all know limited numbers = sell out in this day and age. Each Nike air pair should be sold out ASAP going by that law.

SMH

this whole release is TRASHHHH

zyzz don't you have 2 pairs already? could've sworn i saw you post them back then, maybe it was someone else

one was fakes like stated, i got them for free

other was from a china seller which i assume arent real.

comparisons did nothing since a lot of the pics we saw earlier the last month and before were high quality fakes/GM

SMH

zyzz don't you have 2 pairs already? could've sworn i saw you post them back then, maybe it was someone else

comparisons did nothing since a lot of the pics we saw earlier the last month and before were high quality fakes/GM

damn that's unfortunate :smh:

Still see theses going for around $300 in fb groups. I would definitely check there first before shelling out $400 on eBay.

Still in shock that a major retailer, FNL, only released 72 pairs online.

Source?

How many did footlocker have online?

Dude said fnl rep told him there were only 72 online as she was trying to place an order for him unsuccessfully.

per size, total, remaining when he tried to order or what? that is very hard to believe and multi million or billion $ company would only put 72 pair on a website or nation for worldwide consumption.

SMH

damn that's unfortunate :smh:

thats what you get for taking a risk but w/e

Damn sorry to hear bout those Ls bro, thought u had your pairs & was good, damn this release :smh:

HoH absolutely restocked the Royals. That's how a managed to cop my pair. I'd stay on the lookout for silent restocks.

Back
Top Bottom