JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Straight torture 
mean.gif

Royals for Breds is anything but fair. Finding a legit pair of Royal 1's is like finding a needle in a haystack. Breds came out today and you know kids will be eager to drop their price once they realize they need their money back.

Everyone who has royals right now has them for a reason. Either they want them to have... Or the resale market hasn't caught up to their price range yet.

Royals are just a more rockable colorway imo. I like the blue. Bred 1's have fallen victim to over retroing over the years imo.
Actually the Royal 1s were easier to cop in the South because there wasn't really any hype on the 1s. Niketown here did almost a FSR re-raffle for unclaimed pairs. I had one guy wearing the back-recently released Fire Red 5s offer to give me his ticket if he wins for a handshake. I was like OK! I won my size and copped a second pair later that day for $260.

Flip side: After people realized you can flip $150 Jays to sell for almost $400, ALL OG 1s last year became harder to cop and these Breds were the climax that F'ed up my no-bot perfect streak on the 1s.

It's just harder now because Jays are used to make a second income for a lot of resellers. The only way Nike will listen to us consumers is if we boycott them and tell them we need a fairer way to purchase these online. They basically are allowing a $40-$100 "tax" because we will all eventually have bots.

The real winners are the bot makers - they don't even need to buy Jays to resell, it's just a duplication of 1 code.

Back to the topic - Yes, fair trade if you have another pair. If not, I'd sell the Royals for more than what the Breds are going for and wait for the Breds to come down about 20 or 40 bucks.

Last edited:
hoping for another pair to pop up somewhere, ill say tomorrow is last chance to grab these at retail with a lot of luck

otherwise im done :smh:

i know a lot of ppl on here post about mens sizes but i was somehow able to grab a 5.5 on jj at midnight. the site was super slow/timed out a lot but i kept refreshing and with lots of lagging i was able to check out. got a confirm email from jj but won't be 100% certain until they ship them.

does anyone know why nike specifically said they were not going to carry gs sizes and then they released them on ndc?
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom