JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

roll.gif

Random restock can happen from right now to the 5th of january on the bred 1's.

Don't know what stores just been searching around and that some info i got 

Let me get this straight, the 2 hours I leave the thread and stop refreshing all the sites, they re-up on a few sizes?

ild3s9.jpg

Royals for Breds is anything but fair. Finding a legit pair of Royal 1's is like finding a needle in a haystack. Breds came out today and you know kids will be eager to drop their price once they realize they need their money back.

Everyone who has royals right now has them for a reason. Either they want them to have... Or the resale market hasn't caught up to their price range yet.

Royals are just a more rockable colorway imo. I like the blue. Bred 1's have fallen victim to over retroing over the years imo.
Quality a little better than the royals
Red leather is super soft,glue smell is out of this world
overall lucky just to have one
best na og 1 of them all !

it's only a matter if opinion, but royals more rockable than a BRED c/w?? :lol: also, bred 1s, like concords, bred 11s, spacejams, bc3, wc3, infrareds, etc. are a shoe that can be retro'd pretty regular as we have seen and the hype will never die. royals, on the other hand are what they are ONLY bc they just got retro'd for the 1st time. :wink:

it's only a matter if opinion, but royals more rockable than a BRED c/w?? :lol: also, bred 1s, like concords, bred 11s, spacejams, bc3, wc3, infrareds, etc. are a shoe that can be retro'd pretty regular as we have seen and the hype will never die. royals, on the other hand are what they are ONLY bc they just got retro'd for the 1st time. :wink:
royals retroed in 2001 lol

I thought all was epic fail for me/ but luck came through again/. So I decided to hang around my mall early 2pm/ my local FA raffled the tickets but they had till 6pm to pick up/ 1 last pair that wasn't picked up and lucky me it was my size / waited 4 hours but well worth it[ATTACHMENT=5351]image.jpg (1,719k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Back
Top Bottom