JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Kicks-crew finally put up their pairs, for $500 a pop...
sick.gif

https://kicks-crew.com/product_detail.php?pid=4502
Wings logo looks off.

I know they're a reputable source, but that's sketch

have the shoes yellowed on anyone who owns them? they've been out since november if I'm right.
My boy has a pair of the Fire Reds with the 3M tongue that came out before the laneys in nov and they're still pretty blue. I thinkthe color change is JB way of making sure it keeps an icy sole

LOL! I saw this posted earlier. This is a local dude that I have met a few times. He's not a FTL manager nor works for FTL. He's just a reseller. I got a call for the the Bred's early this morning, so I rushed down there to grab them. The store wasn't opened yet. As soon as the manager raised the gate and let me in, low and behold, there he was. I didn't find it strange to see him in there. To be honest, I hope this levels the playing field at that store.
http://www.icysole.com/2013/12/footlocker-rigged-nike-oregon.html?m=1

LOL! I saw this posted earlier. This is a local dude that I have met a few times. He's not a FTL manager nor works for FTL. He's just a reseller. I got a call for the the Bred's early this morning, so I rushed down there to grab them. The store wasn't opened yet. As soon as the manager raised the gate and let me in, low and behold, there he was. I didn't find it strange to see him in there. To be honest, I hope this levels the playing field at that store.

Article I read earlier about it. Apparently he was able to grab a FSR of Duck Foams.
mean.gif

http://www.icysole.com/2013/12/footlocker-rigged-nike-oregon.html?m=1
SMH FL KOP always been bad imo, this just confirms my beliefs.

i fell as sleep at 4:40am pst..
roll.gif

so i missed the 5pst/8est release lol & didnt put in enough work because of the busy holidays

i got an offer for my royals for b/red + $100 from him..  im probably gonna take it

i knew this day would come, (only release i got lucky)

Last edited:

Its been crooked there for a while. :smh:

The only reason why I go there is because they usually receive the most amount of pairs in my area. Was surprised as hell to get the call this morning. The funny thing is It was the manger in question, that gave me the winning raffle ticket, and rang me up this morning. :rofl:
I guess he unintentionally did me a solid before he gets canned.

Last edited:

the sad thing is that this happens at your local stores too. Managers hook regulars up in return the customer has to buy shirts, hats, etc. anything that keeps that stores inventory sales up, but at the same time the managers are risking their job but then it looks good if they don't get caught. It'll show that their putting in work and asking customers to buy shirts and hats they don't need to meet sales needs. 

Soooooo DS pair of these for DS Royals? Straight up or would someone have to add cash? Sorry if it was asked already. Want royals tho

has anybody received shipping or cancelled emails from nbastore for the bred 1's, my order just says processing.

Back
Top Bottom