JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I saw that too.
mean.gif
they're legitly worse than resellers lol 

mine says ready to ship said open for a while and just barly changed to ready to ship. not going to be satisfied until i see a tracking number and shipping conformation =)
Same.

Monday afternoon is when they'll probably send out shipping confirmations. Let's hope our orders ship!

in all honesty, these Js look like plastic.

Us consumers deserve better than what JB is serving. Especially when we have to wait on line for X amount of time for a CHANCE to maybe buy a pair.

Us consumers deserve better than what JB is serving. Especially when we have to wait on line for X amount of time for a CHANCE to maybe buy a pair.
Yea, th only thing is that they don't care and the ones noticing are the older crowd rather than the new ones. Plus this generation gets everything they want. 

http://instagram.com/phillysneakerking  <-- this manager got busted finally, for selling some of his stock he was getting for his store. Most of the newer shoes were taken down from his instagram pics but you get the idea[: Once theres enough complaints people will get fired. Next is that one guy form footlocker at the mall selling his SHIRT MERCH for pairs of breds

Went to pick up the pair I had locked up and to my surprise there were three GS sizes left and one just happened to be my lady's size so I picked up a pair for her

What do you expect when the materials they use for each shoe only cost $10.63?

Exactly how I feel & I'm so happy threw my towel in on copping Jordans

Back
Top Bottom