JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Let me get this straight, the 2 hours I leave the thread and stop refreshing all the sites, they re-up on a few sizes?

That damn fight... definitely rather have gotten a pair from end than watch silva's leg break in half

View media item 715671 nice to add a the new breds to the family.
Not saying I'm quiting kicks but told myself I need to at least take a break on picking up anymore releases. Have my grails and am satisfied with the collection I put together. Best of luck to everyone on future releases especially the guys I've gotten to know over the time I've spent here. Lots of scrubs but still lots great members on here. Have a great 2014 guys.

was able to get 2 pairs for 440. Looking at the resell prices, I feel better bout my purchase. Looking to buy one more as well.

MOST OF US TODAY
True for most sites, but you shouldn't give up on sites like Eastbay, Champs, FTL and FTA - you can still get through if you keep adding to cart. Got lucky earlier with FTA, and this refresh/add to cart method also worked for me during the BC3 88 release.

True for most sites, but you shouldn't give up on sites like Eastbay, Champs, FTL and FTA - you can still get through if you keep adding to cart. Got lucky earlier with FTA, and this refresh/add to cart method also worked for me during the BC3 88 release.
i don't even have the links for those anymore haha and did you get your order canceled? i heard a manager got fired today for selling some on ebay :wink: i think i made some peoples voices be heard today haha. 

JMsneakers is a NT sponsor but I kind of feel iffy about them. Can someone please confirm that they're 100% legit?

same here. i got through on eastbay earlier today after striking out on nike and finishline.. kept adding to cart for at least half an hour after most were sold out.. got lucky and was able to cop a 9.5.. now just wating for shipping conformation and i can rest easy =)

1 Pair ready to ship from Footaction. Awaiting shipping confirmation.

i don't even have the links for those anymore haha and did you get your order canceled? i heard a manager got fired today for selling some on ebay :wink: i think i made some peoples voices be heard today haha. 
My FTA order still says "open", but I'll give it until Monday to see if it gets canceled or not.

My FTA order still says "open", but I'll give it until Monday to see if it gets canceled or not.
mine says ready to ship said open for a while and just barly changed to ready to ship. not going to be satisfied until i see a tracking number and shipping conformation =)

Shout out to my mans J and B Fresco for looking out. This should be how NT should be. Members helping each other out.

Back
Top Bottom