JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I don't see a lot of NT'ers posting pics of these like the other threads. That just shows how limited these were.

I actually don't want to post more pics because it's kind of a sensitive thing right now in this thread. :lol: Plus, I'm sure some are waiting for their online purchases and from overseas as well

I'm saying... Don't do it...going to regret it

lol i know they're worth more money but lately i been looking at most of my collection and saying to myself "Am I actually going to where these". I feel that im getting to the age (22) where most of these bright gimmicky color ways dont really do much for me anymore..Although I did go back and asked if he would like to do corks+breds instead..Waiting for a response now

Ok that sounds more reasonable lol...let us know :nerd:

Feel like there weren't many 8.5s out there, the ones on eBay are going for crazy prices. Might just have to sell my 12 to get the funds for my 8.5...

Here's a couple things I learned over the past couple days from this thread/release, or things that were reinforced to me about this hobby:

1. Shouts to the people in this thread who did their homework and personally shared info with me and anyone else on stores/sites/etc., don't have to name names you know who you are.
2. There are a lot of slimy mofos out there these days who claim to "love sneakers." If you are buying from someone online or wherever, do your due diligence and don't succumb to the thirst.
3. Everyone is a reseller. This kind of release brings out the real character and intentions of a person. 90% of the people who have good info on twitter/IG and even NT are reselling on those same websites. Not knocking anyone's hustle, but don't come on here talking about how long you've been around or how you have the '85 breds or the banneds. I saw tweets from multiple "OGs" of this thread reselling pairs (great idea to use the same twitter handle as your NT username).
4. This train is gonna derail eventually. Bots, add to cart services, shady raffles and store managers, and all the other nonsense can't go on forever. I look forward to that day and hope I'm still in this game.

I hope everyone enjoys their pairs for the right reason, and if you weren't able to cop, there's always another release around the corner or you'll find a pair eventually.

/end rant

Here's a couple things I learned over the past couple days from this thread/release, or things that were reinforced to me about this hobby:

1. Shouts to the people in this thread who did their homework and personally shared info with me and anyone else on stores/sites/etc., don't have to name names you know who you are.
2. There are a lot of slimy mofos out there these days who claim to "love sneakers." If you are buying from someone online or wherever, do your due diligence and don't succumb to the thirst.
3. Everyone is a reseller. This kind of release brings out the real character and intentions of a person. 90% of the people who have good info on twitter/IG and even NT are reselling on those same websites. Not knocking anyone's hustle, but don't come on here talking about how long you've been around or how you have the '85 breds or the banneds. I saw tweets from multiple "OGs" of this thread reselling pairs (great idea to use the same twitter handle as your NT username).
4. This train is gonna derail eventually. Bots, add to cart services, shady raffles and store managers, and all the other nonsense can't go on forever. I look forward to that day and hope I'm still in this game.

I hope everyone enjoys their pairs for the right reason, and if you weren't able to cop, there's always another release around the corner or you'll find a pair eventually.

/end rant

|I

:x We can all tell your new hear so glad for you to join us yesterday.. Sizing up will never pay off on a jordan release. My true size is 11. In foams I wear 11. In lebrons I wear 11.5. In Jordan's I mostly wear 10.5 but have some 11s. In the blk/red 13 from early this year I had to settle for 11.5 as well as the grapes and they are much more roomy than I would like and creased with a few wears (although the 13s didn't crease as much buttery leather I must say) . I don't know how long you have been buying Jordan's but be cautious if your living by "if in doubt size up".. You will be left with some floppers. But I didn't mean to sound sarcastic when I welcomed you we're glad to have you bro.. But yea uh go true or if in doubt .5 size down the way they are sizing them now.

Turrible advice.

If anything size up. You don't want to have smushed toes like Lebron.

I've had to size up for all the recent Jordan releases but then again shoes fit differently for everyone.

Does anyone have an idea of production numbers on these? I'm guessing the same as royals, just more of these were allocated to North America.

And a lot of people who got theirs online don't have them yet.
This is true half of the nters who copped online on here are tripping over shipment confirmations.. I hope those sites didn't oversell they barely had pairs anyway. fnl sold out on me before it even reached 8.
or a bnch of resellers who dont care and sold them 5 minutes after they picked them up
Alot of resellers may have got their hands on these with all these gimmicky online releases and rigged raffles. 
roll.gif

I don't see a lot of NT'ers posting pics of these like the other threads. That just shows how limited these were.
Seriously though fellas these were pretty limited.. 

It's not about the link.  It's about the timing and bots.  Like said, and like experienced, the shoes are gone in 1/2 a millisecond.  How does that make any sense?  It's basically a massacre stampede on the servers.  I don't get how the servers are able to process the successful ones and crash the other people.  I was on the refresh screen for seconds, and figured there'd be no chance.  The same thing w/ EASTBAY and every online module.

my whole twitter time line was full of people talking about.. if they get multiples they going for $450  stuff is crazy nowadays 

Last edited:
It's not about the link.  It's about the timing and bots.  Like said, and like experienced, the shoes are gone in 1/2 a millisecond.  How does that make any sense?  It's basically a massacre stampede on the servers.  I don't get how the servers are able to process the successful ones and crash the other people.  I was on the refresh screen for seconds, and figured there'd be no chance.  The same thing w/ EASTBAY and every online module.

This, they sold out before links were even posted on twitter like how is that possible? :smh:

sick.gif
We can all tell your new hear so glad for you to join us yesterday.. Sizing up will never pay off on a jordan release. My true size is 11. In foams I wear 11. In lebrons I wear 11.5. In Jordan's I mostly wear 10.5 but have some 11s. In the blk/red 13 from early this year I had to settle for 11.5 as well as the grapes and they are much more roomy than I would like and creased with a few wears (although the 13s didn't crease as much buttery leather I must say) . I don't know how long you have been buying Jordan's but be cautious if your living by "if in doubt size up".. You will be left with some floppers. But I didn't mean to sound sarcastic when I welcomed you we're glad to have you bro.. But yea uh go true or if in doubt .5 size down the way they are sizing them now.
When I joined shouldn't matter, but thanks for the welcome.

Given the design on some shoes, sizing up .5 should do the trick.  Granted, in larger sizes, they don't even have 1/2 sizes, so people have to deal with full sizes.  You people should KNOW YOUR SIZE by now, otherwise, you people are just feeding the hype, and I don't blame people.  Everyone wants to rock Js now. =(

You're comparing AIR JORDAN 1s to AIR JORDAN 1s, not AJ1s and FOAMS, DUNKS, AMs.  It shouldn't be rocket science that's all, and again, the most sensible thing would be to size 1/2.  The other dude wanted to know if they were true to size to other AJ1s.  I would say yes, so therefore, if he had sz 13 and it fits, sz 13 again should work.  It's not that hard.  

This, they sold out before links were even posted on twitter like how is that possible?
mean.gif
That's the thing that bugged me the most!!!!  But no one will ever tell, or no.  It's very obvious there's something going on.

MORE SO, I have NEVER EVER seen NIKE postpone a R/D.  Just look at the KOBE IV PRELUDES.  12/28 used to be 12/28.  

Now 12/28 = CHECK EBAY.com

Last edited:
Please don't get rid of Crown Jewels for these. I will give you my Breds for Crown Jewels in a blink. Hell I might even throw in two pairs.

Eastbay and a couple of other sites were calling them "banneds" :smh: and it didn't help that the # for RSVP was #banned (obviously because they were banned but it doesn't help the distinguishing of the term).

Banneds were nice. I finally got a pair over the summer. Was so excited since I had never saw them in person. Really love the inside story in them, the laces, the box, parachute tongue, and even the "x"...

However they were extremely over hyped. The swoosh was my least favorite part. The loose fabric surrounding it really wasn't that nice up close. Material was soft and nice but it was nothing out of this world. Far better leather exists on higher end sneakers (not by Nike)... We're just so used to crap quality that when something comes along without crap we go bananas.

If anyone remembers I did extensive digging for them. I traded DS Bred 11s and DS Blk/Gld 1's. I got both at retail and had 3 black and golds and an extra pair of bred 11s.

Missed them big when I got rid of them..... These Bred's really helped change that for me. Everything I expected. Multiple pairs too should keep me good for a few years.

You won't find them for a decent price. That just doesn't exist. But they were nice. And I miss having them in my collection.... These definitely made up for their vacancy though.

I'll get a pair 1 day. No matter what you have in your collection.... If you don't have these.... You're losing, period! [emoji]128175[/emoji]

Last edited:

That's the thing that bugged me the most!!!!  But no one will ever tell, or no.  It's very obvious there's something going on.

MORE SO, I have NEVER EVER seen NIKE postpone a R/D.  Just look at the KOBE IV PRELUDES.  12/28 used to be 12/28.  

Now 12/28 = CHECK EBAY.com
Nike just postponed the DB 95s. Maybe you mean postpone a RD as an attempt to catch the crew that is one step ahead of everyone.

Back
Top Bottom