JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

:rofl: The method no longer works, so who cares? Search around in the Gamma 11 thread if you really need to know, but there is no point anymore. FNL BACKDOOR METHODS DO NOT WORK ANYMORE.

Until there is a new one...

Question for those who have them (and have worn them)...

Do they run TTS?  I have heard people prefer to go up a half/full size because they might run narrow.  I usually wear a 13, but could only manage to snag a 14 on FNL.  I prefer my shoes to be a little lose, and have a few size 14s, but don't want to UNDS them when I could potentially trade for a 13 if they run big.  I don't have any of the recent 1s other than the KOs which fit well (sz 13), but obviously different material.

Thanks in advance.

I was worried about sizing too before RD. I wear a size 12-13 depending on what Jordan it is, so I went into my HOH and tried on the Laney 1's to get a gauge. Tried a 13 and they felt huge for me, and the 12 felt good. The size difference reminded me of the sizing on the playoff/CG XII's. That's just me at least

Last edited:
Agreed on the deal..My Crown Jewels for duded Bred 1s, Alamo Kamikaze + $100 cash. He has the Cork Xs tooo. Would you think asking him for those and the BREDS is pushing it?

Copped my pair off a reseller on CL. Had the FNL receipt in all. Paid more than I would like but happy to have my pair in hand.

My only regret is not trying harder on EB. I have a feeling I would have got through. Glad I skipped on the gamma 11s.

roll.gif
The method no longer works, so who cares? Search around in the Gamma 11 thread if you really need to know, but there is no point anymore. FNL BACKDOOR METHODS DO NOT WORK ANYMORE.

Until there is a new one...
It works in adding them to wishlist lol,

but you can't view the correct wishlist w/o the original webpage.

Agreed on the deal..My Crown Jewels for duded Bred 1s, Alamo Kamikaze + $100 cash. He has the Cork Xs tooo. Would you think asking him for those and the BREDS is pushing it?

Crown Jewels as in the LeBron X crown jewels? Bruh...whomever is getting the crown Jewel is winning...hard...

I did size up, normally wear 13.

I would have purchased a 13 if it was available, but like most in this thread knows...finding ANY size was nearly impossible.  I'm not going to pass on getting a size 14, which might be a perfect fit if they run smaller/narrow, just because the 13s were OOS.

Our town (small rural city) doesn't get ANY 1s.  Not the Royals, Shadows, Chicagos, Black Toes, hell...not even the Jokers, Laneys or other models.  I got the KO's online.  I don't have any recent leather based 1's to compare them to.  

So again, if anyone has them and has worn them, would appreciate how they fit.
13 would be good then.  They are true to size.  I have worn sz 11 for dunks and AJ 1s, always fit comfy for me.  Good Luck.

You guys talking about the origin link are so dumb. Like really really dumb.

Way to ruin it.
The people who ruined the origin link were the ones who posted it publicly in the first place.
As i've shown before, Finishline actually gave it to people on twitter months ago who had trouble accessing certain products.
A lot of people knew it beforehand, some decided to speak out in the last couple releases.

i try to tell them there was no such thing, but they don't believe  me  :smh:  

People don't know how to take a hint or shut their mouths.

I honestly want to know what positive thing could come of even mentioning it. People really want to try and seem powerful by "dropping knowledge"

Smfh man

i dont blame anyone calling them Banneds. Is it wrong? Yes. But the majority sites not including the big chains are calling them Banned 1's.

Here come the guys with real Banned 1's getting chappy at people calling these Banned. Relax.

I told dudes early that people were going to call these banneds. These new kids need to nickname everything and bred just isn't good enough. :\

People don't know how to take a hint or shut their mouths.

I honestly want to know what positive thing could come of even mentioning it. People really want to try and seem powerful by "dropping knowledge"

Smfh man
Tell me this,

Did you know about it before the gamma 11 forum?

I'd say most didn't, TOO MANY people know

It's too late to cry about spilled milk.

But it does.....

I know several people who got through using the method.

If I was quicker, I would have gotten through but by the time I hit submit my size was sold out

you could have just let people believe what they want to believe. you admitting it works is worst than the dudes saying it doesnt.

Back
Top Bottom