JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

you could have just let people believe what they want to believe. you admitting it works is worst than the dudes saying it doesnt.

It doesn't matter at that point. Lurkers have the info. Period. And they will use it regardless if whether they think it works or not

But it does.....

I know several people who got through using the method.

If I was quicker, I would have gotten through but by the time I hit submit my size was sold out

i dont know if it means anything, after i struck out on NDC i did use the "backdoor" link and took me directly to the shoes and was able to add an 11 but soon as it added and i went to check out it gave me the SPA page

had i maybe used the link at 8:00 then maybe it would be different

^^ If you are only now trying to figure out your shoe size  for the 1s, then it says something.  If you usually wear a 13, then wear it, if you wanna trade it, then trade it.  The main thing is you are 'CERTAIN' of your size, and if you are ever in doubt, then size up!  It's common sense.  Sizing down doesn't make sense, sizing up does.

:x We can all tell your new hear so glad for you to join us yesterday.. Sizing up will never pay off on a jordan release. My true size is 11. In foams I wear 11. In lebrons I wear 11.5. In Jordan's I mostly wear 10.5 but have some 11s. In the blk/red 13 from early this year I had to settle for 11.5 as well as the grapes and they are much more roomy than I would like and creased with a few wears (although the 13s didn't crease as much buttery leather I must say) . I don't know how long you have been buying Jordan's but be cautious if your living by "if in doubt size up".. You will be left with some floppers. But I didn't mean to sound sarcastic when I welcomed you we're glad to have you bro.. But yea uh go true or if in doubt .5 size down the way they are sizing them now.

i try to tell them there was no such thing, but they don't believe  me  
mean.gif

mean.gif

But it does.....

If I was quicker, I would have gotten through but by the time I hit submit my size was sold out

i dont know if it means anything, after i struck out on NDC i did use the "backdoor" link and took me directly to the shoes and was able to add an 11 but soon as it added and i went to check out it gave me the SPA page

The fact that it gave you the SPA page means that it doesn't work the way it is supposed to anymore. It literally does not work (the way it used to) anymore.

Last edited:
Let's just deaden the convo about origin here and let it get lost in this pile of mess of a thread

anybody get a FTL shipping confirmation yet?

so anxious....DONT WANT TO GET WITH A CANCELLATION EMAIL

But it does.....

The fact that it gave you the SPA page means that it doesn't work the way it is supposed to anymore. It literally does not work (the way it used to) anymore.

guess not, took me directly to the shoes with a million people on and instantly added to cart but when i click to cart to checkout went to SPA

From what i remember from the gamma xi thread...if you use the backdoor link...fnl will cancel ur order and freeze ur cc

I remember a few weeks before the drop a few ppl, a few not all, where saying this would be a GR. How wrong they were, i was saying along with most of you that it was going to be limited. Over limited at that. I must say JB did very well on quality (at least my pair) my leather even more buttery then my royals. Very suprised. Glad i grabbed that double from germany now. Rock em too death!

I'm saying... Don't do it...going to regret it

lol i know they're worth more money but lately i been looking at most of my collection and saying to myself "Am I actually going to where these". I feel that im getting to the age (22) where most of these bright gimmicky color ways dont really do much for me anymore..Although I did go back and asked if he would like to do corks+breds instead..Waiting for a response now

I don't see a lot of NT'ers posting pics of these like the other threads. That just shows how limited these were.

Back
Top Bottom