JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

via KOF:

The last time we saw the Air Jordan 1 Black/Red (or BRED if you like that type of thing) they released at Nike Outlet locations in the “Banned” form. Well for those that missed them in 2011 don’t fret because we have a confirmed release date for later this year. The Air Jordan 1 has come on strong this year so it’s no surprise that they would return. Like the Air Jordan 1 “Black Toes” the kicks will return in the “OG” version featuring the Nike Air logo on the tongue. Christmas comes late as the Air Jordan 1 Retro Hi OG – Black/Red make a triumphant return on December 28th for a minimal $140. Keep it locked to KOF as more info surfaces.

Air Jordan 1 Retro Hi OG - Black/Red
Brand/Model: Jordan Air Jordan 1
Colorway: Black / Varsity Red - White
Style Code
555088-023 Release Date
12/28/2013
Retail Price
$140

I'd rather the 01's. Quality is far more superior and I don't have "X" all over the shoe. I wear my current 01 pair regularly and they've been through so much and still look great.

I loved my 01's until I saw the 2013 mold, which is infinitely superior IMO. Higher cut, thinner padding (01's feel like skate shoes with the OD ankle padding). Different strokes I suppose...

I agree i prefer the higher cut, but the leather feels and looks waaaay better on the 2001s. The color really pops on the 01s. I also prefer the slimmer cut on the 2001s opposed to the bulkyness of the 2013 1s. I love the flat toe box on the 2001s. Both are great tho and a must for heads that love the jordan 1.

Last edited:
So glad these r coming out, and glad that I'm being patience. I almost trade my royals and 88s for a pair of banned early this year, i couldn't let em go tho although I wanted a pair of banned so bad. And now I'll have a chance to cop these for retail, possibly 2 pairs, and able to keep both of my royals and 88s in the same time, I'm pleased! I don't even know if i would rock the banned 1s if i got em, but these i'll definitely rock em as beater to death.

yeah, you just cant go wrong with the 2013 and 2001. But the 2013s are more comfy right?

damn... I don't get why you guys talk about "quality" on the banned 1s like it's REALLY that amazing.
The leather is soft and really crumpled I know but that doesn't mean the regular smooth leather is
not good quality. As far as I'm concerned, the quality on the banned and the 2013 royals and shadows
are almost the same. The leather on the banned 1s just look better because they seem premium
because they look aged. That's about it man...

heck, the leather on my shadow 2013s look impeccable. soft and really good. It's just preference.
don't say it's "quality cannot be matched" because most probably you don't really know what you're
talking about when it comes to leather.

For sure pairs will be available. Don't expect fire red 5/3 numbers but it will be enough. Just be ready like a freakin hawk.

naw expect those numbers.... They are releasing DAYS after christmas...

they dropped tons of 3's and V's because back to school

what do you guys think they will do for black friday. christmas holiday shopping, and the days after everybody gets the most common gift? cash and gift cards?

im not sure if you guys understand the concept of a business :lol:

Take my christmas money nike...

probably will be the easiest money nike and retailers makes this year...

You have better self control than some, myself included.

well when you have patience and a ton of shoes already its quite easy

At the end of the day its just shoes.....

I have over 400 pairs of shoes and have never paid nothing but retail with tax or shipping. I have every shoe i ever wanted except for the white cement iv, white shaq attack, and kamikaze 1 and 2.

But luckily they are just shoes. They will be released again sometime. Thats what shoe companies do... When people stop acting like animals and just wait then people will not have to worry about spending 300 bucks on a shoe they want...

now if you have the money and dont mind spending more, more power to you...

yeah, you just cant go wrong with the 2013 and 2001. But the 2013s are more comfy right?

damn... I don't get why you guys talk about "quality" on the banned 1s like it's REALLY that amazing.
The leather is soft and really crumpled I know but that doesn't mean the regular smooth leather is
not good quality. As far as I'm concerned, the quality on the banned and the 2013 royals and shadows
are almost the same. The leather on the banned 1s just look better because they seem premium
because they look aged. That's about it man...

heck, the leather on my shadow 2013s look impeccable. soft and really good. It's just preference.
don't say it's "quality cannot be matched" because most probably you don't really know what you're
talking about when it comes to leather.

IMO the 2001 black/red and black/blue 1's SUCKED. Uncomfortable, flimsy terrible leather, and cement cushioning. i use to double up back in the day. sold all 4 pairs. two deadstock and two used...

The chrome jumpman key chains that came with them were DOPE though. WAY better than the ******ed jumpman air keychains... I still have a bunch of those. for some reason some are smaller than others...

Since we're talking about quality, why don't we compare the 1985 and 1994 breds. Let's see how many can join in the conversation haha.

took some pics of my DMPs. I dunno why people hate on them so much, they're a beautiful shoe minus the jumpman.

I think it was the Celtics that ruined that pack.

Because even at $99, that used to be regular price for a pair of I's

I really love this shoe...My opinion is as stated before,that these will be limited...Don't know how limited but not a GR for sure...No pics of them floating around anywhere , plus nothing with nike air form can become a GR . No matter how many of these come out though they will dissappear.These are the hot shoe of the holidays , and not the 11s this time.Just my .02 on the subject for now.

Last edited:
Well known accounts on twitter saying royal numbers...say it ain't so

Last edited:

sadly, it will be that way. what did you guys expect, GR numbers? These will be a bit limited but it CAN be had, sacrifices must be made though. Just don't let the pairs go to pure resellers.

sadly, it will be that way. what did you guys expect, GR numbers? These will be a bit limited but it CAN be had, sacrifices must be made though. Just don't let the pairs go to pure resellers.

Oh no.. Lol.

I have to get these maaaayne.

see this is that bull **** but you guys arent listening...

what advantage does it give for these so called known accounts to announce what kind of numbers there will be on this shoe so early?

you guys are just getting sucked up in the hype already...

when people go out of their way super early to announce a shoe being limited you should already know whats up...

do you think they are doing you any favors? lol come on now...

gonna have people paying a grip early when there will be plenty to go around...

see this is that bull **** but you guys arent listening...

what advantage does it give for these so called known accounts to announce what kind of numbers there will be on this shoe so early?

you guys are just getting sucked up in the hype already...

when people go out of their way super early to announce a shoe being limited you should already know whats up...

do you think they are doing you any favors? lol come on now...

gonna have people paying a grip early when there will be plenty to go around...

Kinda feel like if you really want them you will get them. Not as hard as Royals. I hope anyway

yeah i said the same thing.. puzzles me why the royals have different quality & materials compare to the other OG NA 1s that came after

Last edited:
yeah i said the same thing.. puzzles me why the royals have different quality & materials compare to the other OG NA 1s that came after

lol,sorry bro gif was intended to point out that i disagree actually...imo quality on the NA s has been the same.

The NA1s are fine quality wise, but there are definitely differences. Royals and Shadows are a slight step above the Black Toes. Don't own the Knicks yet so I can't speak to the quality of those.

Back
Top Bottom