JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Is it possible to have gotten an order from Jimmy Jazz yet?

An ebay seller claims he has a pair that he got from Jimmy Jazz.

I didn't think anyone could have gotten their order yet.

EDIT:  The seller is now saying he got them from the actual Jimmy Jazz store in Columbus, GA

Last edited:

Is it possible to have gotten an order from Jimmy Jazz yet?

An ebay seller claims he has a pair that he got from Jimmy Jazz.

I didn't think anyone could have gotten their order yet.
Does it say Jimmyjazz.com or just Jimmy Jazz?  Possible he could've copped from a retail location if it's the latter.

For those interested about production dates. Both of my pairs (FTL and Villa) have the same production dates.

7/10/13 | 9/21/13

Last edited:
I'm still trying to understand how the '09 AJI (Blk/red) are worth more than the '13 release.
they're not, or at least they shouldnt be. ive seen them priced between $325-400, which is ridiculous. 

prices should drop way below the 2013 breds pretty soon.

Just picked up my ShelfLife pair from the post office. Couldn't be happier.

Peep the new avy tho
nthat.gif

Don't explain yourself fam, dude tried to take a shot but it didn't reach the rim, "AIR-BALL!" .. Trying to make it seem like @ColdCity robbed you blindfolded without knowing any details of how the transaction went :rolleyes ...

Just read his post above about NY/Chicago :x ..

If we could give out end of the year awards, I nominate "Sunshineblotters" as the Most Miserable NTer of the Year :smh: .. That's who need the hug, b.

Misery Loves Company, too bad NT declined his invitation.

$280 (or less) is a fair preorder price, in my opinion.

But I'm actually way more impressed with the fact that dude placed that preorder at the beginning of the year and Cold kept his word even after the hype rose dramatically...a rare occurance in this sneaker age (not that anyone should care what impresses me).

I am bad at remember NT handles...But there are a few of you guys that have newer join dates (joined after 2010) that I really like and admire how you conduct yourselves. Even though CaptainSneakerhead comes at central jersey relentlessly (Brunswick gets busy, damnit!), I bang with you, gee. ColdCity seems to always have the info first...I bang with you too, gee. And Quise is another NTer I like...he obviously has the best avi's ever, but also knows his stuff.

Also, someone had hit me up with some info about a Euro release for these bred 1's...I slept through it, but I still owe you one homie...Hit me up when you need a favor...I got you.

^^I just checked my PM's...Mwalker was that NTer...thanks again.

Last edited:
I'm still trying to understand how the '09 AJI (Blk/red) are worth more than the '13 release.

I'm pretty sure there were way fewer of the '09 (Banned, right?) than the '13 release. Tumbled leather vs smooth leather might have something to do with it also.

Gotta shout out to @ColdCity 's JsForDays. 2/2 preorders came through.royals and now breds. Legit.
thanks again bro. :smokin
I know right? and all you had to do was pay resale price.
Paid under $280. The price rose closer it got to RD. I preordered near the beginning of the year. Also paid under $280 for the royals.

Don't explain yourself fam, dude tried to take a shot but it didn't reach the rim, "AIR-BALL!" .. Trying to make it seem like @ColdCity robbed you blindfolded without knowing any details of how the transaction went :rolleyes ...

If we could give out end of the year awards, I nominate "Sunshineblotters" as the Most Miserable NTer of the Year :smh: .. That's who need the hug, b.

lol. Well said capt. Glad to see I wasn't the only one to see his salt driven post.

But I'm actually way more impressed with the fact that dude placed that preorder at the beginning of the year and Cold kept his word even after the hype rose dramatically...a rare occurance in this sneaker age (not that anyone should care what impresses me).

I am bad at remember NT handles...But there are a few of you guys that have newer join dates (joined after 2010) that I really like and admire how you conduct yourselves. Even though CaptainSneakerhead comes at central jersey relentlessly (Brunswick gets busy, damnit!), I bang with you, gee. ColdCity seems to always have the info first...I bang with you too, gee. And Quise is another NTer I like...he obviously has the best avi's ever, but also knows his stuff.

Also, someone had hit me up with some info about a Euro release for these bred 1's...I slept through it, but I still owe you one homie...Hit me up when you need a favor...I got you.

ColdCity is legit. Total faith in his spot.

I think the guy was saying 2009 Black/Red 1s meaning the ones that came in the DMP pack...

To answer his question they should not be going for more than the 2013 IMO....

In regards to the Banneds they are probably be going to be double the price of the 2013 and way more than the DMP 1s...

The resell prices on all of them in generally are terrible... :x

I'm pretty sure there were way fewer of the '09 (Banned, right?) than the '13 release. Tumbled leather vs smooth leather might have something to do with it also.
i was under the impression he might have meant the dmp 1's... youre right tho....that leather is great plus the fact that banneds were far more limited and the "banned/x" marking sets them aside from other black/red versions

Last edited:

:lol: Gunzwick gets busy I already know .. Just remember anything past Trenton is Philly to us :rofl: :rofl:

As far as the NTers go, there are a lot of cool ones on this board, even the homie Bboyd that you keep going back and forth with :lol: :nthat:

And let's set the record straight, my original avy makes Quise's rotation look like pre-school :lol: too bad someone reported me after a few years :smh:

Last edited:
I think the guy was saying 2009 Black/Red 1s meaning the ones that came in the DMP pack...

To answer his question they should not be going for more than the 2013 IMO....

In regards to the Banneds they are probably be going to be double the price of the 2013 and way more than the DMP 1s...

The resell prices on all of them in generally are terrible... :x

Gotcha...and I totally agree with everything you said.

Back
Top Bottom