JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

i was under the impression he might have meant the dmp 1's... youre right tho....that leather is great plus the fact that banneds were far more limited and the "banned/x" marking sets them aside from other black/red versions

I was referring to the DMP 1's and I used flightclub as a price barometer which probably a bad idea.

Omg footlocker was being an *** and canceled my order because I was disconnected while verifying my payment. Now they apologize because they can't track down my shoe anymore! This has got to be the worst day of this month!

Last edited:
I think the guy was saying 2009 Black/Red 1s meaning the ones that came in the DMP pack...

To answer his question they should not be going for more than the 2013 IMO....

In regards to the Banneds they are probably be going to be double the price of the 2013 and way more than the DMP 1s...

The resell prices on all of them in generally are terrible... :x
DMPs are the worst of the three too
But I'm happy to rock mines :D
Wish I had the chance to cop these though :smh:
I regret selling my Banneds now lol

nerd.gif

:lol: Gunzwick gets busy I already know .. Just remember anything past Trenton is Philly to us :rofl: :rofl:

As far as the NTers go, there are a lot of cool ones on this board, even the homie Bboyd that you keep going back in for with :lol: :nthat:

And let's set the record straight, my original avy makes Quise's rotation look like pre-school :lol: too bad someone reported me after a few years :smh:

HA!

I was born in Brooklyn, raised in various Brunswicks, and have lived in Philly for the last 12 years. Trenton and its suburbs are Philly...I completely agree with you. They're eagles fans and say "jawn" LOL.

As far as Bboyd goes...we're actually saying the same thing...we agree with each other, seemingly in spite of each other. It's all good...I'm sure we'll cross paths again in another thread on better terms. No worries.

I'm a little upset that I don't remember your original avi >:

Last edited:
Omg footlocker was being an *** and canceled my order because I was disconnected while verifying my payment. Now they apologize because they can't track down my shoe anymore! This has got to be the worst day of this month!
That sucks man.

I don't mind the numerous posts when people say they got "in process," "ready to ship", or "shipped" confirmations from FTL/FA/EB/Champs; if you don't have the same on your order by the end of saturday or early sunday, it's time to call.

Bout to pick up my pair tomorrow... I shouldn't be worried if the dude has a receipt right?
Do your due diligence. Shady folks out there. They could give you a legit receipt with a GM pair of shoes. Just make sure you know what to look for when you see them yourself in person and bring a friend(s)

Banneds 8800-9200K
'13s 20-25K
#s stated by someone in previous corresponding posts.
And somehow the Banneds were way easier to cop smh
This sneaker climate is weird these days
The hype was not where it is today... I was able to get banneds at my outlet by going at 8:00 and the store opened at 9:00am... I tried to get a RAFFLE ticket for the 2013's during my lunch and there were at least 80 people in the store probably not knowing WTF they were lining up for... I really can't wait till this wave of hype goes away because it is really annoying me and i'm sure other people like me who just want to buy shoes that they like not rent them for instagram and then sell them saying they are DS when they wore them for a week.... :smh:

Last edited:
Gotta shout out to coldcity coldcity 's JsForDays. 2/2 preorders came through.royals and now breds. Legit.
thanks again bro. :smokin
I know right? and all you had to do was pay resale price.
Paid under $280. The price rose closer it got to RD. I preordered near the beginning of the year. Also paid under $280 for the royals.

Don't explain yourself fam, dude tried to take a shot but it didn't reach the rim, "AIR-BALL!" .. Trying to make it seem like coldcity coldcity robbed you blindfolded without knowing any details of how the transaction went :rolleyes ...

Just read his post above about NY/Chicago :x ..

If we could give out end of the year awards, I nominate "Sunshineblotters" as the Most Miserable NTer of the Year :smh: .. That's who need the hug, b.

Misery Loves Company, too bad NT declined his invitation.

Gotta shout out to coldcity coldcity 's JsForDays. 2/2 preorders came through.royals and now breds. Legit.
thanks again bro. :smokin
I know right? and all you had to do was pay resale price.
Paid under $280. The price rose closer it got to RD. I preordered near the beginning of the year. Also paid under $280 for the royals.

Don't explain yourself fam, dude tried to take a shot but it didn't reach the rim, "AIR-BALL!" .. Trying to make it seem like coldcity coldcity robbed you blindfolded without knowing any details of how the transaction went :rolleyes ...

If we could give out end of the year awards, I nominate "Sunshineblotters" as the Most Miserable NTer of the Year :smh: .. That's who need the hug, b.

$280 (or less) is a fair preorder price, in my opinion.

But I'm actually way more impressed with the fact that dude placed that preorder at the beginning of the year and Cold kept his word even after the hype rose dramatically...a rare occurance in this sneaker age (not that anyone should care what impresses me).

I am bad at remember NT handles...But there are a few of you guys that have newer join dates (joined after 2010) that I really like and admire how you conduct yourselves. Even though CaptainSneakerhead comes at central jersey relentlessly (Brunswick gets busy, damnit!), I bang with you, gee. ColdCity seems to always have the info first...I bang with you too, gee. And Quise is another NTer I like...he obviously has the best avi's ever, but also knows his stuff.

Also, someone had hit me up with some info about a Euro release for these bred 1's...I slept through it, but I still owe you one homie...Hit me up when you need a favor...I got you.

^^I just checked my PM's...Mwalker was that NTer...thanks again.

$280 (or less) is a fair preorder price, in my opinion.

But I'm actually way more impressed with the fact that dude placed that preorder at the beginning of the year and Cold kept his word even after the hype rose dramatically...a rare occurance in this sneaker age (not that anyone should care what impresses me).

I am bad at remember NT handles...But there are a few of you guys that have newer join dates (joined after 2010) that I really like and admire how you conduct yourselves. Even though CaptainSneakerhead comes at central jersey relentlessly (Brunswick gets busy, damnit!), I bang with you, gee. ColdCity seems to always have the info first...I bang with you too, gee. And Quise is another NTer I like...he obviously has the best avi's ever, but also knows his stuff.

Also, someone had hit me up with some info about a Euro release for these bred 1's...I slept through it, but I still owe you one homie...Hit me up when you need a favor...I got you.

^^I just checked my PM's...Mwalker was that NTer...thanks again.
ColdCity is legit. Total faith in his spot.

i have no idea why mr un-ds anxiety tried to take shots at you Bernie you got in on the royals when a lot of the site was saying "i aint paying over $250 for SOME ONES :rofl: etc & they wished they did when the ball dropped & the same thing's happened for these blk/red 1's .... the lawrys is real round here i see

thanks CAP & AP

your word is all you have & i stand behind mine

Last edited:

Damn sorry to hear that bro :smh:

The hype was not where it is today... I was able to get banneds at my outlet by going at 8:00 and the store opened at 9:00am... I tried to get a RAFFLE ticket for the 2013's during my lunch and there were at least 80 people in the store probably not knowing WTF they were lining up for... I really can't wait till this wave of hype goes away because it is really annoying me and i'm sure other people like me who just want to buy shoes that they like not rent them for instagram and then sell them saying they are DS when they wore them for a week.... :smh:
Exactly bruh, I only had to wait 30 minutes til the Nike Outlet opened, and boom, I got my size and everything. I could have even copped double! This release gives me an excuse to take a hiatus from JB, since I'm investing more time on the Roshes and Air Challenges. At least the hype hasn't got to those product lines yet

Looks like I got lucky on a pair. After bombing raffles, int'l sites and no luck with major retailers online. I kept checking all the sites throughout the day.. Managed to add to cart and pay at nba store at 2am on the 29th. I awaited the cancellation since I've heard of that happening in the past with them. Just got an email today showing tracking from FedEx, it says my shipment is already at FedEx and scheduled for 1/6 delivery. They have been a struggle, but if I have em in hand next Monday it was worth it.

:lol: Gunzwick gets busy I already know .. Just remember anything past Trenton is Philly to us :rofl: :rofl:

As far as the NTers go, there are a lot of cool ones on this board, even the homie Bboyd that you keep going back in for with :lol: :nthat:

And let's set the record straight, my original avy makes Quise's rotation look like pre-school :lol: too bad someone reported me after a few years :smh:

I'm a little upset that I don't remember your original avi >:

it was da GOAT especially since fam took the pic personally ...dont kno who snitched for 0 reason on CAP

Back
Top Bottom