JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

so there hasn't been a restock on them yet and we're 100+ pages since they released?

The Faith is strong in here.

Hey Guys. Been watching for a minute, finally decided to make an account. No luck on the 28th, was in NYC during the release. Online didn't work as well. Praying for a random restock. Need that size 13. Anyway, glad to be officially on NT.

That sucks man.

I don't mind the numerous posts when people say they got "in process," "ready to ship", or "shipped" confirmations from FTL/FA/EB/Champs; if you don't have the same on your order by the end of saturday or early sunday, it's time to call.

Yeah, I was already too late, since they can't even track my shoe down. I mean how can they lost my pair in 40 mins? That's ridiculous. Basically if you're a first time footlocker buyer you have to get your card approve before they send out the shoe. Not only their site suck but their order processing agent suck too for jumping the gun. She admitted it was her fault at the end but a damn apology won't make back up the price I'm going to have to pay now. :x

Struck out on release day and online sites..:smh: hopefully a restock will happen somewhere.

How did my bay area folks come out on this release?!
Faulty...NikeTown SF had a total of 25 pairs according to employees. Dudes lined up for leftovers on Saturday, but I didn't stick around to find out what they got. I know people in SouthBay had an easier time of it and got multiple pairs etc, but those are probably on ebay right now. Living in SF is rough, because literally everyone has money to get them. In more remote parts of cali people prob don't have the money to spend like that.
Living in SF must be rough. 
roll.gif

The fact that SF has the nearest NT around is what brings more people out to try and purchase a limited release shoe.

Same but mine's the 6th but I'm just glad my order went through ok. Think they ship out of Wisconsin.

Tell me about it bro, I placed my order at 8:50 am est, then not more then a few seconds later they were sold out of all siZes except 18. I assumed I was gonna get a cancellation email but I lucked out. Not a bad way to end the year.

i spoke to a jj rep and they said the bred 1 release was online only. who knows though cuz nike said they wouldn't be releasing any GS sizes online and they did.

also, got my jj shipping confirm a few hours ago. ndc said they may have a restock in gs sizes...

Last edited:
Bouta check thus Eblens in my city and see if they got a late shipment in cause they didn't get them Saturday.

good luck :nthat:

No luck. :frown:

For the people that's been waiting on this site to stock up. :smh:

https://kicks-crew.com/product_detail.php?pid=4502

:smh:

+

We gotta keep checking sites throughout the day for cancelled orders. That's our only hope.

+

True Red 8's are the greatest sneaker ever assembled by mankind.

so there hasn't been a restock on them yet and we're 100+ pages since they released?
The Faith is strong in here.

To be fair, it was the same in the Royals thread. Everyone was awaiting that mythical shipment that got "stuck on some boat" or something but never came, if I recall correctly. lol

Back
Top Bottom