JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

has anyone received shipping conf from NDC USA for their bred 1 orders (standard shipping)?

:smile:

if yes, what time was your order confirmation email?
Not yet... still in progress preparing to ship.  At this point I believe all cancellations have been given. 

I was lucky enough to cop 2 pairs online for retail. Ive picked up another 3 pairs for 250each via CL and FB groups. Stocking these in my closet for years to come! Keep trying NT, theres dudes that purchased that need to pay their bills eventually...

Everyone was awaiting that mythical shipment that got "stuck on some boat" or something but never came, if I recall correctly. lol
The ole' Chinese New Year, cutting into production. As if the workers in Nike factories get vacation time..

yo...i got this trade offer...I'm giving up VNDS DB Free Run + $100 for Bred 1s...whatcha think?

Keep faith bros.
always have, always will,

update :

nike just shipped my order at midnight CET

scheduled delivery date 12/31/13 .....
happy.gif

for you guys in the US, it should be the same, around 11pm or midnight EST & PST

I agree, cap'ns old Avi was GOAT. I remember the day she left us. End orders made should all be updated now to complete with tracking sent in the last 5 hours. Just a waiting game now. Then these Banneds can be put up for a long while. Congrats to all the recent shipped pairs and completed/shipped order statuses, we almost in the clear NT!

The ole' Chinese New Year, cutting into production. As if the workers in Nike factories get vacation time..

That ranks in the top 5 most ridiculous comments ever on NT. Right next to sunshine blotters "I have UN-DS anxiety" comment.

i can't even find anybody in my area selling these ..
was gonna not mess with the resellers but man i need these

Back
Top Bottom