JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Thinking about selling my Royals and Breds to come up with cash for the Black/Gold 1s. I live in the South and I see Royals and Breds everywhere and I have yet to see someone rock their Black/Gold 1s. I don't know though, I'd still have to shell out about $600. I don't mind paying the X > $1K since I'm making decent dough but I don't know if I could wear them on the dirty *** streets.

Sorry, just tired of seeing 10 people wearing the same Jays at the mall, store, movies, etc. The only shoes out of my big collection I shine are my 3M Flint 13s, 94 Chicago 1s, and surprisingly White 21s.

What yall think?

No disrespect, but I think that you're worried about all of the wrong things.

These are going for $500-$600 on yahoo auction in Japan.

RESELLERS: move to Japan! go!!!

Last edited:
No disrespect, but I think that you're worried about all of the wrong things.
None taken. It's just who I am. Ironically, I don't want to look mass produced like the same Jordans I see 10 other people wearing - it's just not my style. I'm just used to when I was young and I'd be one of the only cats wearing Jays everywhere. I'm passed the, "I collect Jays for Jordan's legacy" especially with all of these re retros.

More often than not, if I wear some heat on any given night, I'm out to bring girls home - and nothing makes you seem more interesting than her homies salivating over your shoes. Please don't tell me I'm the only one that thinks like this?

Would've liked your input on the strategy though!

Last edited:
Thinking about selling my Royals and Breds to come up with cash for the Black/Gold 1s. I live in the South and I see Royals and Breds everywhere and I have yet to see someone rock their Black/Gold 1s. I don't know though, I'd still have to shell out about $600. I don't mind paying the X > $1K since I'm making decent dough but I don't know if I could wear them on the dirty *** streets.

Sorry, just tired of seeing 10 people wearing the same Jays at the mall, store, movies, etc. The only shoes out of my big collection I shine are my 3M Flint 13s, 94 Chicago 1s, and surprisingly White 21s.

What yall think?

None taken. It's just who I am. Ironically, I don't want to look mass produced like the same Jordans I see 10 other people wearing - it's just not my style. I'm just used to when I was young and I'd be one of the only cats wearing Jays everywhere. I'm passed the, "I collect Jays for Jordan's legacy" especially with all of these re retros.

More often than not, if I wear some heat on any given night, I'm out to bring girls home - and nothing makes you seem more interesting than her homies salivating over your shoes. Please don't tell me I'm the only one that thinks like this?

Would've liked your input on the strategy though!

You think too much...

but i think I'll trade my Royals and Breds for the Black/Golds too. Breds and Royals are always in the market here in our country, Black/Golds were nowhere to be found.

You think too much...

but i think I'll trade my Royals and Breds for the Black/Golds too. Breds and Royals are always in the market here in our country, Black/Golds were nowhere to be found.
I appreciate your feedback...its not a trade. It's unfortunately a resell to purchase a shoe at resell.

Yes, I think too much - I appreciate it. This world pays thinkers very well - especially analytical ones who break down scenarios at different angles.

I have never ever ever worn a pair of shoes for the sake of getting some ***. At the same time, I can't think of a time where some heat got me laid. I've also never let the exclusiveness of a shoe dictate if I wear it or not. When I look at that analytically, everything about that post was just crazy.

Got shipping from NDC and Eastbay today.I am never ever able to buy from eastbay,ftl,champs and footaction.Got lucky.

I appreciate your feedback...its not a trade. It's unfortunately a resell to purchase a shoe at resell.

Yes, I think too much - I appreciate it. This world pays thinkers very well - especially analytical ones who break down scenarios at different angles.

Actually, I was referring to you thinking about other people's Js. I don't mind having the same shoe with 10 other people at the mall but that's just me.

And kudos to you and your heats for getting some ***. :smile:

I have never ever ever worn a pair of shoes for the sake of getting some ***. At the same time, I can't think of a time where some heat got me laid. I've also never let the exclusiveness of a shoe dictate if I wear it or not. When I look at that analytically, everything about that post was just crazy.

I really don't get it. And on second thought, I never thought shoes can get you laid either.

Two pairs are en route from the UK as of 12:00am. 

nthat.gif

I got a pair of the black/golds but ill be honest, i haven't worn them because all that comes to mind when i think about throwing them on is how people in the old thread were calling them the crease monsters.  We all know the ones crease on the toe box, and the **** looks good on royals, breds, shadows and everything else.  But that patent leather gets creased up and those things will be crusty as hell on the toes I think.  But thats just me, and like I said I havent worn them, nor do I know anyone who rocks them regularly so just my 2 cents.

I like bad ****** thats my ******** problem. Seriously though, I didn't realize people here would stray away from giving feedback, but rather take their time to comment on the background of the purchase. Partially my fault for fueling it, but I'd appreciate some real feedback.

Hey Marv, it's not about the shoes. It's actually how you feel wearing major heat and confidence you exude rocking them with your attire. I've been to clubs, frat/sor parties, etc and seen people with the same Jays gravitating towards eachother in the corner by the DJ - needless to say they dont get much play from the Ms. New Booties lol. No disrespect to yall who have girls and wives.

To what extent?  It would be hard for me to imagine seeing the royals go for 800-1000.  That's just silly!  However, another retro will come along, and the prices for 1s will PLUMMET.  The same thing when the Penny Foams came out, they were going for $500ish, and look at the Foams now?  They are 'skittled' out.

Remember how everyone used to pay $350-400 for TB3s, or Black Cement 3s?  All it takes is for JB to retro, and play out the shoe and the prices will saturate.  We ain't even talking about looks, fit, and material here. 

At the end of the day, they're just shoes.  I wouldn't be surprised to see JB retro the 1s again in a few years time.  They might as well milk consumers while they still can!

huh? Certain colors might be low, but those original colors don't drop in price. The only thing that really drops prices is when they re-release a sneaker.

Thermal foams don't hurt the price of royal foams.

Last edited:
I got a pair of the black/golds but ill be honest, i haven't worn them because all that comes to mind when i think about throwing them on is how people in the old thread were calling them the crease monsters.  We all know the ones crease on the toe box, and the **** looks good on royals, breds, shadows and everything else.  But that patent leather gets creased up and those things will be crusty as hell on the toes I think.  But thats just me, and like I said I havent worn them, nor do I know anyone who rocks them regularly so just my 2 cents.

If you do rock them, maybe force fields or whatever those shoes inserts are called will help. Also, dont wear your heat when you drive. Pressing on pedals creases majorly. I know a lot of old school cats who wear sandals and switch last minute before stepping out of their rides - probably because theyre rocking OGs also

i really have to give it up to the people that are able to catch sizes that go back up on websites.. you have to be dedicated to just sit there and refresh a site over and over again.. i know you can have notifications on, but you still have to be sitting there watching the site 

Last edited:
i really have to give it up to the people that are able to catch sizes that go back up on websites.. you have to be dedicated to just sit there and refresh a site over and over again.. i know you can have notifications on, but you still have to be sitting there watching the site 

Luckily for me I work graveyard from 12am-9am... I'm able to catch them from time to time. But missed out on the Bred 1s because I was watching netflix. lmao

Yeah, I'm getting a little discouraged, might suck it up and bite the bullet.

I got a second pair for $250 lined up for today and I set up a trade on another pair later this week for my gamma 11. Don't really wanna let my gamma go, but I'm pretty sure I'll get another fairly easy if I ever want one. I think down the road I would hate myself for not taking the trade.

All I need is one freaking pair. Having 3 kids doesn't help me do some homework and research or go anywhere to sign up for a raffle. I want to go out 2013 with a bang with these kicks.

Check your spots again. Went to get my brother in law an 11 in the Knicks and ended up picking up another 9.5 in the Breds Apparently they just got a small restock. Also they were pulling gammas 11s out of a box :pimp:.

Here's a wall pic View media item 719413

Back
Top Bottom