JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

They're not worth over retail. If they weren't limited they would've been slept on like the celtics. That being said I miss mine
frown.gif
. All 3 of them. (Working on getting one back for cheap
wink.gif
)
Yup well said on those black and golds.I remember that they werent really wanted at all and people wore them to work like they were beaters lol.

Finally bit the bullet and paid resale price.
$340 shipped.
I can't keep stressing hoping some miracle restock happens and I REALLY wanted these shoes.
I'm sure I'll justify it somehow later.
Just happy to finally get them.

You could have got a better deal if you dug deep, no wonder why people resell sneakers.

Last edited:
problem with buying from resellers is you wont know if they are real or not....

big gamble.
True,I still remember seeing all of the people on instagram with 10-50 of them selling them 3 weeks ago.Definitely couldnt have been real.

do these ones crease easily? Not really worried about creasing just wondering?

Last edited:

do these ones crease easily? Not really worried about creasing just wondering?
All 1s crease easy, just the nature of toe box shape. If you hate creases (as do I) but force shields. My 1s hardly have any creases in them after wears.

Last edited:
funny thing about snipes is thats just half the jordan wall.. should see the lebrons/nikes that just sit (no QS though, so don't flood my pm).. looking forward this gamma restock, i think the fact its the closest store to an american base they get pushed all the left over stock from germany... :pimp:

FYI guys... largest snipes got back in was a 9.5.. I have since sold that pair.. sorry.. not sure of current stock because they are closed for the holidays.. happy new years guys 8)

FYI guys... largest snipes got back in was a 9.5.. I have since sold that pair.. sorry.. not sure of current stock because they are closed for the holidays.. happy new years guys
glasses.gif
this made me laugh i don't know why...  well i do kind of.. it was like you told people i found a 9.5 , but screw that i bought it and sold it sorry 
laugh.gif

FYI guys... largest snipes got back in was a 9.5.. I have since sold that pair.. sorry.. not sure of current stock because they are closed for the holidays.. happy new years guys 8)

Thanks for reminding me to hit up my friend in Germany. Hoping the hamburg location still got stock

problem with buying from resellers is you wont know if they are real or not....

big gamble.

Imo you could definetly tell the real from the fake ,check the tag inside,wings logo,outsole,swoosh and R on outsole ,stiching .And when all else fails if u cant tell open a pay pal claim and get your money back

They're not worth over retail. If they weren't limited they would've been slept on like the celtics. That being said I miss mine :frown:. All 3 of them. (Working on getting one back for cheap :wink: )

I don't think any shoe is worth over retail. 75% of shoes aren't even worth retail. There's a pair of Grant Hill 1's (a childhood favoirte of mine) sitting at Finishline for $41...I want them for $30 though...I'm impossible.

Yup well said on those black and golds.I remember that they werent really wanted at all and people wore them to work like they were beaters lol.

Wait...what?! I've never even seen these on feet in Philly, let alone being worn as beaters...

[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:DocumentProperties> <o:Template>Normal.dotm</o:Template> <o:Revision>0</o:Revision> <o:TotalTime>0</o:TotalTime> <o:tongue:ages>1</o:tongue:ages> <o:Words>9</o:Words> <o:Characters>56</o:Characters> <o:Company>Columbia University</o:Company> <o:Lines>1</o:Lines> <o:tongue:aragraphs>1</o:tongue:aragraphs> <o:CharactersWithSpaces>68</o:CharactersWithSpaces> <o:Version>12.0</o:Version> </o:DocumentProperties> <o:OfficeDocumentSettings> <o:AllowPNG/> </o:OfficeDocumentSettings></xml><![endif][if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves>false</w:TrackMoves> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:tongue:unctuationKerning/> <w:DrawingGridHorizontalSpacing>18 pt</w:DrawingGridHorizontalSpacing> <w:DrawingGridVerticalSpacing>18 pt</w:DrawingGridVerticalSpacing> <w:DisplayHorizontalDrawingGridEvery>0</w:DisplayHorizontalDrawingGridEvery> <w:DisplayVerticalDrawingGridEvery>0</w:DisplayVerticalDrawingGridEvery> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:DontAutofitConstrainedTables/> <w:DontVertAlignInTxbx/> </w:Compatibility> </w:WordDocument></xml><![endif][if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="276"> </w:LatentStyles></xml><![endif][if gte mso 10]><style> /* Style Definitions */table.MsoNormalTable{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;mso-style-noshow:yes;mso-style-parent:"";mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;mso-para-margin:0in;mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;mso-pagination:widow-orphan;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria;mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast;mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria;mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}</style><![endif]StartFragment

@FreshOutDaBox @CaptianSneakerhead23 @Enchanted @dekthai2 @NakoXL 

EndFragment

No luck, the spot closest to all of us, got 9 pairs ion yesterday afternoon. Apparently, other locations way the hell out of state got a few. No luck, fellas. 

I actually JUST got back from a ride I took OOS to score the 3Lab5s for a friend of mine.

I'll keep my ear to the floor for you. 

Back
Top Bottom