JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

So here's a bittersweet story about HOH. My wife and I entered the raffle for the bred 1's and 3Lab5 at HOH. They called me that Friday at 6:13pm to confirm that I won. I was stoked. Then a minute later, my wife gets the call and they said that she won the 3lab5. We were thinking how awesome it was for us to win even though I would've wanted another pair of breds instead to stock. So I picked up my bred's Saturday. Forward to tonight, I call HOH to confirm what time to pick up the 3Lab5. The manager tells me that they haven't done the raffle for the 3Lab5 yet. I try to explain to them that they called us Friday letting us know we won the 3Labs but they keep saying that they didn't call. She (the manager) then tells us that she must've accidentally said my wife won the 3Labs but she really won the bred 1's since there was a pair that wasn't picked up on Saturday. I'm in shock. My wife and I won both bred 1's in my size but can't do anything about now since that pair was released at 6pm on Saturday. I'm happy I won my breds but damn man, I could've had 2 pairs! I still can't believe what the hell just happened. I lost my extra pair of breds and I also lost out on the 3Lab5's due to the dumbass FTL employee who called my wife. /End Rant.

Bittersweet, indeed. Sorry/happy for you:rolleyes

Sorry for delayed response.. Im stationed in germany.. this is a spot called snipes.. they do have a website, but they hardly ever list new releases

:smh: copped that 9.5 for a member, now he's not responding.. would have never copped as its not even my size... last time i take someones word...

Snipes use to ship to the US until people started jumping the gun and opening paypal claims etc. :smh:

Check your spots again. Went to get my brother in law an 11 in the Knicks and ended up picking up another 9.5 in the Breds Apparently they just got a small restock. Also they were pulling gammas 11s out of a box :pimp:.

Here's a wall pic View media item 719413

If only it were that easy here in the states. :frown:

Looking at that wall pic brings back memories of the good ol days when you could walk in days later and they would still be available for purchase.

Last edited:

Sorry for delayed response.. Im stationed in germany.. this is a spot called snipes.. they do have a website, but they hardly ever list new releases

mean.gif
copped that 9.5 for a member, now he's not responding.. would have never copped as its not even my size... last time i take someones word...
Snipes use to ship to the US until people started jumping the gun and opening paypal claims etc.
mean.gif
Funny you say that aint beans 718 state side. my question is how did they ship to someone in the u.s., if they dont ship to the u.s. anymore?

:smh: copped that 9.5 for a member, now he's not responding.. would have never copped as its not even my size... last time i take someones word...

Snipes use to ship to the US until people started jumping the gun and opening paypal claims etc. :smh:
Funny you say that aint beans 718 state side. my question is how did they ship to someone in the u.s., if they dont ship to the u.s. anymore?

He said he is stationed in Germany.

mean.gif
copped that 9.5 for a member, now he's not responding.. would have never copped as its not even my size... last time i take someones word...
Dang he f'd up a good deal there

I know im prob beating a dead horse saying this but i just cant see paying 300+ for a shoe retailed at 140. A shoe that would sit in our store for at least two weeks back when i worked at FNL early 2000s. smh 

@passitback been calling places all over NY.. I've been receiving shady answers or straight up NO.

Calling is basically pointless, you never get a straight answer and a ton of attitude.

I understand they probably get hundreds of calls in regards to the same thing but whatever. Suck it up, its your job.

At least that's the situation in my area.

Finally bit the bullet and paid resale price.
$340 shipped.
I can't keep stressing hoping some miracle restock happens and I REALLY wanted these shoes.
I'm sure I'll justify it somehow later.
Just happy to finally get them.

I've been searching since Salturday. 

I should have thrown down the ca$h when I had the chance to get a pre-order.
mean.gif

Amazing how difficult these are to hunt down. 

Nice Display
mad.gif

Wish I could just grab J's off the wall with ease.

Last edited:
I know im prob beating a dead horse saying this but i just cant see paying 300+ for a shoe retailed at 140. A shoe that would sit in our store for at least two weeks back when i worked at FNL early 2000s. smh 
OK so they sat back in the day, haven't you noticed that nothing sits anymore. Its a shame but nothing we can do, I wouldn't be copping any kicks if I based everything on how it used to be.

lol,atleast you wouldve had some kicks.Maybe a chick later if you bought some girl sizes lol.

OK so they sat back in the day, haven't you noticed that nothing sits anymore. Its a shame but nothing we can do, I wouldn't be copping any kicks if I based everything on how it used to be.
true indeed 

The black/gold joints though....

I think there were like 4 Jordan releases that were out of my reach this year...DB III, DB V, Fear V, AND THOSE BLACK AND GOLD 1'S THAT ALMOST HAD ME PAYING OVER RETAIL FOR (which would be against rule #3)
They're not worth over retail. If they weren't limited they would've been slept on like the celtics. That being said I miss mine :frown:. All 3 of them. (Working on getting one back for cheap :wink: )

Back
Top Bottom