JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

At this point, I have some sad news to report ... I think the post office lost my ShelfLife pair
sick.gif
mean.gif

They keep telling me otherwise and said I should receive it by Thursday or Friday however my last tracking update says disbatched from local hub last Friday morning (1:58 am). That hub is 10 mins away from me plus they deliver on Saturday
mean.gif
... I figured it would've been here yesterday ... I opened a case with the post office, I'll try to stay patient until Friday but the realization that I'm going to have to pay resell price is starting to sink in
frown.gif

I tried to pick up an extra pair on RD just in case this happended but struck locally at my FCFS locations and online.

The struggle for a size 11 is real. I ask all my NT homies to keep your eyes peeled for a legit size 11 for me. My inbox is open or shoot me a text if one of you guys strike gold.
nthat.gif
Damn, that hurts. The feeling of being able to cop online is like winning the lottery these days, now we have to worry about cancellations and even courier companies losing packages. Feel for you 

I would never Trade Bred 11's from Bred 1's - unless they threw money on top….  and Maybe...

Bred 1's take the Cake---

Does anyone how long it takes Queens to ship? It still says that my order is "received and awaiting processing"

A long time bro. Took them almost 4 weeks to get me shoes the last time I ordered. I'm in the west coast too. Best thing to do with euro order is to forget about them and they will magically appear one day. And please don't bombard them with where are my shoes emails.

To put it into another perspective the people that managed to get a pair of Bred 1s probably already own a pair of bred 11s. There were about 500,000 pairs made of the bred 11s much more than the bred 1s, and the people searching for their pair of bred 11s had over a year to hunt down a pair.
I thought of that, but theres a new sneaker head born every minute...most of these new ones don't even like jordans and never seen him play, they just do it cue they think it will help them get girls.  I on the other hand loved jordans since I was 5 years old got my first pair at 6 and actually saw jordan win all those titles.  I think I deserve them more than most of these new heads which killed the shoe game, much like the south killed hip hop.

yea i said it.

$380 cash meetup for a DS pair of AUTHENTIC (non-grey market) SPACE JAMS.

Good deal or no?

They are definitely authentic and not the grey market "icey sole: stuff out there.

I know kind of off subject, but I figured I'd ask in here because of all the traffic.

Why even waste material and work hours on these.

Just create more OG I's
because if gold can be found in every single backyard then it would lose its value.  capitalism my friend, those who can't afford gold get silver, those who are first to buy the mine can make $.

do these look legit? i found a seller with a few pair and claims he resales just to help folks out (his resale price is ridiculously low) 

i think i have a good eye for fakes but this sounds to good to be true lol

To put it into another perspective the people that managed to get a pair of Bred 1s probably already own a pair of bred 11s. There were about 500,000 pairs made of the bred 11s much more than the bred 1s, and the people searching for their pair of bred 11s had over a year to hunt down a pair.

too many people only doing this for a come up so you could trade bred XIs for the bred 1s but the only way you could do the opposite is if someone somehow missed the last 12 releases and restocks and wants them badly enough to trade their bred 1s which is a long shot but cant hurt to try

I was able to trade my last pair of bred xi for bred 1. I had to get multiple pairs of these. These are one of my grails

I don't think anyone will trade Bred XIs for 1s. At least not the 2012s just due to the fact that there's literally hundreds of thousands of them. They've been restocked 3-4x and even hit outlets then back to retailers.

I got one of my royals through a trade back when they released, but it was a friend. He wasn't concerned about price and just liked the condition of the XI's I had.

At this point, I have some sad news to report ... I think the post office lost my ShelfLife pair :x :smh:

They keep telling me otherwise and said I should receive it by Thursday or Friday however my last tracking update says disbatched from local hub last Friday morning (1:58 am). That hub is 10 mins away from me plus they deliver on Saturday :smh: ... I figured it would've been here yesterday ... I opened a case with the post office, I'll try to stay patient until Friday but the realization that I'm going to have to pay resell price is starting to sink in :frown:

I tried to pick up an extra pair on RD just in case this happended but struck locally at my FCFS locations and online.

The struggle for a size 11 is real. I ask all my NT homies to keep your eyes peeled for a legit size 11 for me. My inbox is open or shoot me a text if one of you guys strike gold. :nthat:

Say it ain't so captain.

They have refunded my paypal payment, does that mean my order got cancelled???

You have a free pair. :stoneface:

At this point, I have some sad news to report ... I think the post office lost my ShelfLife pair :x :smh:

They keep telling me otherwise and said I should receive it by Thursday or Friday however my last tracking update says disbatched from local hub last Friday morning (1:58 am). That hub is 10 mins away from me plus they deliver on Saturday :smh: ... I figured it would've been here yesterday ... I opened a case with the post office, I'll try to stay patient until Friday but the realization that I'm going to have to pay resell price is starting to sink in :frown:

The struggle for a size 11 is real. I ask all my NT homies to keep your eyes peeled for a legit size 11 for me. My inbox is open or shoot me a text if one of you guys strike gold. :nthat:
Terrible story fam.... :smh:

how low, those don't look right the outline part of the tongue tag is supposed to be white if I'm not mistaken.  these are ridiculously easy to fake especially in china where they've been doing this and trading molds of these shoes for almost 30 years.  

do these look legit? i found a seller with a few pair and claims he resales just to help folks out (his resale price is ridiculously low) 

i think i have a good eye for fakes but this sounds to good to be true lol
how low, those don't look right the outline part of the tongue tag is supposed to be white if I'm not mistaken.  these are ridiculously easy to fake especially in china where they've been doing this and trading molds of these shoes for almost 30 years.  

It doesn't matter if JORDAN MADE more Retro 1's - They don't make any money off the Resale Value… They make they profit from $140 retail….

So them not making tons of Retro 1's is dumb on there part in turning a Profit...

JB should make retro 1's like Nike makes ALL WHITE AIR ONE's 

Regularly available at a price point that's not gonna lower the brand of the shoe….

$140.00 available all day long - 

MAKE SENSE, WHILE YOU MAKE CENTS

Lol I don't think they were stolen, just look at how Shelflife packaged the shoes lol. If anything I figured customs thought it was a bomb but it cleared there with no issues.

I will get reimbursed if tgey come to the conclusion that they lost it.

Last edited:

It doesn't matter if JORDAN MADE more Retro 1's - They don't make any money off the Resale Value… They make they profit from $140 retail….

So them not making tons of Retro 1's is dumb on there part in turning a Profit...

JB should make retro 1's like Nike makes ALL WHITE AIR ONE's 

Regularly available at a price point that's not gonna lower the brand of the shoe….

$140.00 available all day long - 

MAKE SENSE, WHILE YOU MAKE CENTS
No, just no...thats why air force ones are dead...they got extremely played out and lost all its value.  AF1's get laughed at now like baggy jean shorts and jerseys.

No, just no...thats why air force ones are dead...they got extremely played out and lost all its value.  AF1's get laughed at now like baggy jean shorts and jerseys.
With a few exceptions...

There are some exclusive AF 1s out there, but the all whites Ups?

mean.gif
,  (RIP)

Back
Top Bottom