JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Executives at Nike are marketing geniuses. My homies at Harvard say they use what's going on with Jordan retro releases as case studies. Stock price is an indicator of present value of FUTURE cash flows. If Nike mass produces Jordans, they'll start to become irrelevant and lose its twinkle - meaning declining sales. They rather limit production numbers and keep Jordan brand relevant/hyped so they can spread guaranteed cash flows over 5 to 10 years than have a great 1 or 2 years.

Look at Nike (symbol NKE) stock price this year - they're doing something right.
YEAH RETRO 1's RELEASE bringing the stock down -0.32%   … MAKE MORE SHOES NIKE! lol

$380 cash meetup for a DS pair of AUTHENTIC (non-grey market) SPACE JAMS.

Good deal or no?

They are definitely authentic and not the grey market "icey sole: stuff out there.

I know kind of off subject, but I figured I'd ask in here because of all the traffic.

Good deal or no?

They are definitely authentic and not the grey market "icey sole: stuff out there.

I know kind of off subject, but I figured I'd ask in here because of all the traffic.
All the traffic hasn't helped you answer your question though. 

I think it's a bit too much for the SJs. But, if you g\have the cash to burn, and really want them, cop them. 

Dudes are focused on BRED 1s in here, so your posts will go unnoticed. 

Good luck. 

Good deal or no?

Sure… go do it...

IT's not a life changing Decision… Give him $400 for an extra Tip..

(bad advice given) 

Last edited:
CaptainSneakerhead23 I would give it until Thursday, it could be due to new years cause mine said it arrived in Minneapolis sunday morning but isn't scheduled for delivery until Thursday. Unless both ours is lost lol that would suck

Thanks for the hopeful insight. Its the fact that they were 10 mins away from me and now I'm getting the run around :smh:

That was 10 years ago apthekid lol

Ohhh...I'm not talking about the '03 joints. Yes, those WERE used as beaters by many.

The ones in his photo and the ones that I'm talking about are from this year and are close to the OG, both in cut and colorblocking. The speckles were not on the OG though, from what I understand.

Truth be told, I've never seen the OG black/gold joints...I think I might have seen a picture of them on NT from some obscure Asian magazine. The OG black/gold I's are the Kaizer Sosa of sneakers...

aside from these, all i want are carmines and maybe infrared 6's black and white.  other than that, i may be done with JB because of how ridiculous it is to obtain a pair of anything classic.

Those are going to be high hyped releases. Hopefully all GR's, but hype supercedes production numbers.

Good luck.

[@=https://niketalk.com/members/75751"href" href="https://niketalk.com/members/37740" style="display:inline-block;">@ColdCity
 :smh:

Apparently, for some of us at least, the shipment/order was pushed back, and the sneakers are supposed to be shipped today. For others, it seems like the shipment went out on time, :nerd:

Some of us got emails, others didn't. Can't lie, I am curious to know why yours shipped, and others haven't. Interesting situation to say the least. 
Just be patient. I've dealt with coldcity before, guess he remembers me from the royals release and/or NT. I have a friend who's also waiting for his shipping info too. Just be patient.

Ohhh...I'm not talking about the '03 joints. Yes, those WERE used as beaters by many.

The ones in his photo and the ones that I'm talking about are from this year and are close to the OG, both in cut and colorblocking. The speckles were not on the OG though, from what I understand.

Truth be told, I've never seen the OG black/gold joints...I think I might have seen a picture of them on NT from some obscure Asian magazine. The OG black/gold I's are the Kaizer Sosa of sneakers...
I remember in the Black/Gold 1 thread was that there were many replica/fakes out there back in the day, and that the real OG black/golds only existed within MJ's circle.
The 2013 release of those were the only ones that actually made me salty, since it was a east coast exclusive :smh:
Damn you JB

doesn't take Harvard to figure that out
laugh.gif
Sure it doesn't but it's still a great case study for class discussion.

good point, i talked with nike about that, and they don't care very much about all the mess, like you said, nike like the hype and hysteria about some shoe,

nike takes his money, and get a nice free ad, :frown:

with a 20 bucks shoe (production cost) they try/succeed  to create rarity, imo it's overrated like caviar or champagne, dont get me wrong i love the Aj1 bred but even the retail price is too high,

but it's the world we're living in, it's all about business, fubar

it's just too bad that some of us has to pay 300+ bucks to get what they love,
Trust me, Nike loves resellers. They know that in order to avoid resell prices people will line up and create mass hysteria.

Just be patient. I've dealt with coldcity before, guess he remembers me from the royals release and/or NT. I have a friend who's also waiting for his shipping info too. Just be patient.
Very patient. And like you, I have dealt with him in the past. Copped more than a few kicks from him. 

I will say this, he is as approachable a person as you will find, quick, courteous, professional, etc. 

Mindful of the variables that complicated this specific transaction, there is some high context communication taking place. 

I've spoken with others who have ordered through him, and told them that they should be patient, that I absolutely give CC the benefit of any doubt. 

id to make a trade for these and i kno i got ripped but **#$ it I had to have em..cdp hare 7 and 180..but these are the definiton of classics

Ouch.

But I think hare VII's will retro in 2015 for the year of the VII. That $180 cash add though...:x

I know bro… Just speaking of the weeks numbers…  
That small decline in percentage today is peanuts to Nike
Have you seen the year end charts of Nike? They have expanded from the 50s at the beginning of the year to 78.56. The only way they can justify producing more is if their stock starts massively dropping. I really wish they would produce more, but I don't think we will be getting that anytime soon til the hype drops off.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom