JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I'm surprise nobody took the order number that those people posted up on queens twitter and cancel them all lol

Last edited:
About to close a deal.

I'm trading my WTK for Black/Red 1s + $100

Basically making my pair $40 since I paid retail on my WTK and it's tax free on shoes in PA 
nthat.gif

About to close a deal.

I'm trading my WTK for Black/Red 1s + $100

Basically making my pair $40 since I paid retail on my WTK and it's tax free on shoes in PA :nthat:

nice squeeze on that $100, knew you could do it :lol:

slide some my way too bruh, or just send me the breds you can keep the $100.

@Zyzz has a couple fake pairs. he can post them up. and I'll post up my real pairs and u can compare
Damn 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

I think it would be helpful for those trying to cop off ebay/craigslist

I would hate to see the community cop fakes above retail 
mean.gif

I have peeps that sized swap after the concord release and ended up with pre-releases because they didn't know. 
mean.gif

Desirable? :lol: I remember when those dropped most people looked at them and immediately thought "I wish they kept these Infrared" and "I wonder how hard it would be to dye that little orange area next to the mudguard/toebox black" :lol:

But I definitely know what you mean. It's hard to them a blind eye to a Black/Red I's release.

I had a dbl preorder i cancelled as soon as i was informed they were max orange & not infared :rofl:

Wouldnt mind having them ,but over the blk/reds :rofl:

:lol:

I'm sitting here waiting for restocks online.

Does anyone own a pair of legit and the GM version of '13 1's?

If so, do mind doing a quick comparison write up? :nerd:

Mainly a pic of the soles.

From what I've seen, production dates are inconclusive...

Bert. Bert. has a couple fake pairs. he can post them up. and I'll post up my real pairs and u can compare

soon as i get a legit pair, like i said before. ill do a full blown comparison and everything.

stay tuned :lol:

soon as i get a legit pair, like i said before. ill do a full blown comparison and everything.

stay tuned
laugh.gif
How do you know the pair or pairs you have are fake/GM? Is it quality issues or are you going off production dates?

Back
Top Bottom