JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

let them keep harassing them hopefully all the cancelled pairs will be put online 

Almost 100% of the fools asking Queens if their order is cancelled are Asians from America. Check the replies on twitter and you'll see.

What the hell is their deal man? They're gonna ruin it for everybody! What kind of impatient people are these people?

Resellers trying to get rid of their pairs thinking that the value might go down.

Anybody have any experience with TheSoleCloset.com.....they have some decent deals on 1's unfortunately not the 1's we are all looking for.

I'm all about wearing my kicks but there's always that certain kick I'm scared to mess up. I REALLY wish I could've scored a second pair just to keep on ice. But now I have to be somewhat cautious.
ohwell.gif

The best thing about 1's is beating them to death

The more worn the better; all these newbs kill me

I used to cut the grass in my Royal 1's in the early 2000's

Well missed on since my flight didnt offer wifi service... 300 pages later seems like is all chaos right now lol... Guess ill look for an 01 pair instead.

Gratz to those who cop specially to the ones rocking em.

Cant win them all but having a great time in Honduras :pimp:

I'm all about wearing my kicks but there's always that certain kick I'm scared to mess up. I REALLY wish I could've scored a second pair just to keep on ice. But now I have to be somewhat cautious. :\

you have nothing to worry about with this shoe since its black and red... heck i even wear my pair in the rain but you should be happy you even got 1 pair

Back
Top Bottom