JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

roll.gif

Jay 1s need to be broken in and I'm planning on doing that tonight. As long as there isn't any throw up on em i'll be good with creases etc. Like what everyone is saying, creases, scuffs, etc build character on em. This is that shoe that looks amazing even when its beat.
Have a safe New Years fellow NT'ers

Last edited:
Jay 1s need to be broken in and I'm planning on doing that tonight. As long as there isn't any throw up on em i'll be good with creases etc. Like what everyone is saying, creases, scuffs, etc build character on em. This is that shoe that looks amazing even when its beat.
Have a safe New Years fellow NT'ers
so much salt over here lol. Enjoy, glad you got your size

Happy New Year for those already in 2014 and Happy early New Year to everyone else waiting for the New Year.

Be safe

Prices seem pretty steady at 350-400 on the bay but you may want to look on craigslist and get some they are a bit cheaper but u also risk getting robbed

yo Happy New year to everybody.

wear em if you got em and to all those who struck out 2014 is our year. 
nthat.gif

Happy new year folks. For those wearing theirs to a party tonight, drink all you want but make sure to duct tape them to your ankles.

I'm waiting until next month. Got about 75 ebay bucks earned for the payout so hopefully that'll lessen the feel of paying resale prices for these.

Back
Top Bottom