JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

There's a simple way to solve the problem. if you don't like the quality don't buy the shoes, then you will have nothing to complain about.

:rofl: at the angry kids on here and the things they say...where is Bill Cosby at?sneaker kids say the darnedest things.... :lol:

Last edited:
you guys complain about quality and shape so much. quality i can understand if the shoe is severly damaged upon purchase. but shape? do you think the average person on the street is going to tell you that your shoe isnt the right shape from a pair from 20 years ago? 

no one is perfect and if nike went through that process to make every pair perfect itd take a lot longer to get them to stores and there would be less available, which means they would cost more in retail AND resale markets. 

enjoy what you are getting and wear the shoes, not keep em in the box for 10 years. the vast majority of people dont even play basketball in them, just wear them for fashion purposes....
I dont think its about anyone stopping you and calling you out. Its more personal preference. For example, the Olympic 6's and that new banana shape on the Men's sizes compared to the shape of the youth sizes. Some **** is just ugly.

I dont think its about anyone stopping you and calling you out. Its more personal preference. For example, the Olympic 6's and that new banana shape on the Men's sizes compared to the shape of the youth sizes. Some **** is just ugly.
got my 01s this weekend 
nthat.gif
wore em on sunday, keeing banneds ds fa-evah and a day. 

cant wait until i catch fools breaking necks and some youngster ask me how'd i get them pre-release date

you guys complain about quality and shape so much. quality i can understand if the shoe is severly damaged upon purchase. but shape? do you think the average person on the street is going to tell you that your shoe isnt the right shape from a pair from 20 years ago? 

no one is perfect and if nike went through that process to make every pair perfect itd take a lot longer to get them to stores and there would be less available, which means they would cost more in retail AND resale markets. 

enjoy what you are getting and wear the shoes, not keep em in the box for 10 years. the vast majority of people dont even play basketball in them, just wear them for fashion purposes....

Shots fired :nerd:

I've own a couple of Jordan 1's and all have been sold because they get destroyed too easy.

The leather is paper thin imo

I've never owned any dunks but I did work at a sneaker shop for 3 years and all the 1's were built very similar to the dunks. Both lack in quality. Hate on the dunks but the 1's have the same pleather :lol:

Every Jordan 1's aren't built like the banneds so give it up

Last edited:
The 09 shadows are great quality and far from pleather, as are the RTTG's and the 2013 royals aren't too bad. All the Dunk talk is nonsense.

The Dunk/Air Jordan 1 talk is for the uninitiated. My mom saw me wear some air Jordan 1's the other day and said "your Air Force 1's are cute" lol that's how y'all sounding like right now

The Dunk/Air Jordan 1 talk is for the uninitiated. My mom saw me wear some air Jordan 1's the other day and said "your Air Force 1's are cute" lol that's how y'all sounding like right now
What are you getting at? Taking about aj1 is for the uninitiated? Why are you in here then vet?

What are you getting at? Taking about aj1 is for the uninitiated? Why are you in here then vet?

Never said I was a vet, I just meant that Air Jordan 1's being called just "dunks" are for those who don't appreciate the history of the Air Jordan. Anyone could easily say that these are suped up versions of Air Force 1's if you're looking at them like that

Never said I was a vet, I just meant that Air Jordan 1's being called just "dunks" are for those who don't appreciate the history of the Air Jordan. Anyone could easily say that these are suped up versions of Air Force 1's if you're looking at them like that
When I was growing up I thought they were the same shoe at first

Only memory I have with ones are that my older cousins used to hoop in them all the time w/ 01 royals and 01 breds

Jordans wern't an option at that point but I loved em

Being able to buy the new retros now is exciting but the low amount of pairs in production makes the love bittersweet
mean.gif

View media item 432114

Last edited:
The new VIs are ugly doe. If they dont fix the shape by next year it will be a very easy year for me. Who knows they might do what they did this time and drop every model.

super excited for these

these & Royals are my favorite Jordans of all-time. was fortunate enough to get Royals, but i hope these are easier to cop

Passed these up a couple years ago, so if these truly are destined for a comeback I'll try my best to cop.

These are a must cop for me! Hopefully, I will get lucky and get 1 pair at least. I wish I had a pair of banned 1s, but I'll be happy with these.

Back
Top Bottom