JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Yah worried about CL pairs. Dudes out here got killed for a ps4 during a cl deal. I'd rather not have the shoe at that point.
After hearing that news out of SF I am cool on CL for awhile.

I rather pay those ebays prices/seller fees and be safe.

Its ironic because CL originated in SF.

Yah worried about CL pairs. Dudes out here got killed for a ps4 during a cl deal. I'd rather not have the shoe at that point.

People are getting killed over sneakers too. No offense to the deceased, but if you're smart there's no real harm. Meeting inside of a store inside of a mall is pretty much safe. Giving out your address, meeting in a parking lot or even gas station, not so safe.

People are getting killed over sneakers too. No offense to the deceased, but if you're smart there's no real harm. Meeting inside of a store inside of a mall is pretty much safe. Giving out your address, meeting in a parking lot or even gas station, not so safe.
word

AJ1s are same as dunks/ sbs.  It makes sense to get the same.  Like always, when in doubt, size 1/2 up for people that DONT KNOW their SIZES.  An honestly, AJ1s are AJ1s.  They aren't chameleons, they won't warp too much.  Stop trying to compare AJ1s from 2001 to 2013, same/similar mold, can't go wrong.  But again, if you are in doubt, size 1/2 up.  If not, no one can help you.

I just don't get why there are questions about 'fit'.  Might as well buy regular CWs and go from there, then decide if the AJ1s are for you.

i think Shadows are tops, quality wise IMO
I wouldn't really say that there's any MATERIAL difference in shoes.  Be it the royals, breds, regular CWs, laneys, etc. etc.

They come from the same base/source/material.  Any difference you SEE is IMMATERIAL.  You folks can argue all you want, but it doesn't matter.  When the whole 3s, 4s, medley came into place, guys were CRYING about the paint cracking.  The truth is, the 'mold', 'shape' is the same!  Maybe red paint is thicker than blue, or whatever, but the BASE stays the same.

This ain't LV shoes or whatever.  Nike/JB won't go end's world to change material based on color way.  

We're no longer in an era where companies are striving for QUALITY.  Everything these days are quick and dirty, about high volume squeeze on profit margins.  Toyota today not the same Toyota as back then.  Same thing w/ LV bags.  Jordans no different.  This is a fact!

GS RESTOCK ONLINE 99$

not ganna put it on blast have no need for GS but for those who do GL

EDIT: link just went dead guess they caught it

Last edited:
We're no longer in an era where companies are striving for QUALITY.  Everything these days are quick and dirty, about high volume squeeze on profit margins.  Toyota today not the same Toyota as back then.  Same thing w/ LV bags.  Jordans no different.  This is a fact!

Preach!

Agree nothing is built to last. Everything is designed with a shelf life. That is even more true for electronics, appliances, cars.

update

the GS restock was live then went dead and is going back and forth

idk but somehow i was fooling around and ordered a FSR

(will probably get cancelled but whatever)

^ This that dude harassing Queens. And he got his order canceled by CaliRoots probably for harassing them too. When do these herbs learn?

You still at this bro? One email/one tweet and I'm harassing? I didn't feed the lurkers, and am not charging rape for my other pairs. So, cut the racist dribble out and mind your own.

I understand your pair at Queenz is at risk from everyone bombarding them with questions, and yes...I saw the same issue in the Royal thread...but that really doesn't justify your holier than thou attitude.

Back
Top Bottom