JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

^^ Let him speak his voice.  Ain't nothing wrong about complaining.  It does something.  Guy could change the game for everyone.  This is AMERICA.  Speak and Preach.  Ain't nothing wrong.

It's kinda like EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT.  As hard as NIKE PREACHES about honesty and equal fairness, consumers of all walks should speak up.  You'd be surprised as to how many people are actually complaining.

I ordered 4 pairs off plndr for $84 shipped (50% off each pair if your order totals to $150 before tax/s&h. I have a burgundy pair currently and they fit great. Thin material but looks good especially with shoes. there is a jogger thread btw 
I know I posted in there, ended up here, weird lol 

Tonight, just cruised with my royals.  The memories, oh the memories. I have still yet to see the BREDs yet, but man.  Just sitting there, chilling, thinking about all these releases and hype is nostalgic.

Happy New Year Fam.  Thank you to those who GENUINELY HELP!

Completed the deal today and traded my crown jewel lebron x for a pair of Bred 1, Alamo Kamikaze II and $200 cash. With all the GM and fake I had to secure a legit pair while I had the chance.

Back
Top Bottom