JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

So annoying how a Jordan 1 is so hard to get. Just a 1
this 1s has gave me nothing but bad luck. FTL order canceled, Nike sold out due to early link, JJ crash from start to end, and finishline sold out by early link. never had so much fail for a shoe before. 

Yeah.. I have no idea what nike's deal is for 1s. They didn't send eastbay or FNL gs sizes but yet gs sizes were made and every store that had men's here in Taiwan , got the GS size. If they had it on eastbay for FNL, it would be so easy to cop. Really disappointed with them on the bred and royal 1s release.

dam missed the GS at shoepalace..
mean.gif

Last edited:
My little collection gave my Chicago to my brother for his birthday smh now i'll have to try and rescore them. And please ppl shadows have no comparison to royals in quality leather on the bred 1s is tougher then royals the tongue is stiffer also. . :smokin
View media item 720848

Last edited:
i wonder if the bred 1 madness has increased the hype for the shadow 1s and black toes and make em more wanted just as nike would want most likely 

What's up with the EndClothing link up there? There's a FSR but when you *** to cart nothing shows up in the cart. :>

damn missed out on those gs pairs on sp smh. i was on there site yesterday and it wouldnt let me add to cart. only option was finding the nearest store. 

You said yesterday that your pair arrived.
That's just a pair I'm keeping as DS. Wasn't able to get a pair my size to wear, sized up with a pair I got for a decent price of eBay but I was thinking if prices drop later on I'll try to get my size, if not I'll have to keep mine. Don't want to be buying another pair at a hefty resale price just to get the size I need.

That's just a pair I'm keeping as DS. Wasn't able to get a pair my size to wear, sized up with a pair I got for a decent price of eBay but I was thinking if prices drop later on I'll try to get my size, if not I'll have to keep mine. Don't want to be buying another pair at a hefty resale price just to get the size I need.
story and post count not adding up papi

Back
Top Bottom