JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

That's just a pair I'm keeping as DS. Wasn't able to get a pair my size to wear, sized up with a pair I got for a decent price of eBay but I was thinking if prices drop later on I'll try to get my size, if not I'll have to keep mine. Don't want to be buying another pair at a hefty resale price just to get the size I need.
story and post count not adding up papi
roll.gif

Looking on twitter, supposedly somebody grabbed a size 12 off FNL an hour ago. They did a small restock and then it crashed and it's on SPA page now.

eh sounds about right fnl always restocks the wed or thurs morning after a sat release (not really retocks but the cancelled orders go back up for sale)

Last edited:
But if memory serves me right, weren't the banned 1s a lot more limited than this release.

limited as in they could only be bought at certain nike outlet stores. For that release if I really wanted to I could have went back in line and bought another pair. I should have lol

fnl is buggin out right now lol. bred 1 keep showing up then gets taken down. no sizes available though.

Back
Top Bottom