JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Typical NT pack mentality. One person says something so 10 people have to hop on the train and restate the same thing.

Y'all act like the X is so noticeable in person. It's a red X on a red heel. Yep, some eyesore that is.

and typical sensitive niketalkers getting bent out of shape because someone said the X sucks..

the X SUCKS. Period. No point in putting it on a shoe...

some of you are so jaded you would buy a J if it had mcdonalds arches on the got damn side instead of the wings logo. Just say the magic word limited and jump on the hype train all aboard!!!!!!

lol. I guess some people don't know what metaphors are anymore huh?

a metaphor has to make sense in some sort of way though. your comparison is so far out there it makes no sense...

you actually have to judge the book by its cover on a shoe because you buy the shoe based on looks. that stupid little x is on there... i see the x on there i pass...

that x aint gonna pop out and surprise me by coming off when i take it home g

seems like you didnt know what a metaphor was cuz lol

its all preference but people want to act emo on here when we arent saying "wow those are hot!"

Just wanna share this commercial to you guys thought it was cool knowing that the 2013 black/red 1s will be releasing this december holiday season :smile:

banned quality is amazing who are you kidding
AGAIN the banned quality is not in question here...

jesus christ does anybody in jordan brand forum read anymore?
laugh.gif
No! You suck because you don't like banneds!

Banneds will make her dance!

Can't wait for the black and red I's!

Not serious with the first two sentences btw.

Typical NT pack mentality. One person says something so 10 people have to hop on the train and restate the same thing.

Y'all act like the X is so noticeable in person. It's a red X on a red heel. Yep, some eyesore that is.
and typical sensitive niketalkers getting bent out of shape because someone said the X sucks..

the X SUCKS. Period. No point in putting it on a shoe...

some of you are so jaded you would buy a J if it had mcdonalds arches on the got damn side instead of the wings logo. Just say the magic word limited and jump on the hype train all aboard!!!!!!
You're entitled to your opinion.  But it's just that.  It's a red X on a red heel.  Barely visible.  If it were a black X like the samples, I'd agree.  No point in me debating this any further.  If I hated something that much, I wouldn't be wasting my energy spouting off about it, but do you fam.

Last edited:
Tried looking through the Banned 1 thread, couldn't easily find the information so..

What was the deal with the Banned 1s? Were they a planned release with a release date? Or did Nike strategically plan on just dropping them at random Nike Outlets for people to find?

And I hear the quality about the leather.. Is the leather really amazing, like luxurious Italian leather that you find on Gucci, Armani, Dolce etc. Or is it great quality in terms of Jordan Brand - the leather you found in the OG pairs.

Sorry I was in the blackout/retired period in my life when these shoes came out.

No disrespect to anyone on here who is indifferent about the banned 1's......but you guys are nuts

To scoop or not to scoop that is the question, whether tis nobler to purchase the pair with the x, or to buy the 2013 model, and by copping oppose banned? to camp, to cop, no more: and by camping we pave an end to heartache and shock that a failed cop entails!

While everyone was caught up in the banned hype I picked up some DS 1994 for about the same price that banneds go for. Y'all know where I stand
wink.gif

With that said, if given the chance to get banneds for retail I definitely would. BUT, then I would sell them for the crazy prices they go for now and get a regular pair.

I personally don't care about stuff being limited and I hate the X and stuff on the inner lining. Would've ate it up when I was younger but could care less now.

I would have no problem feeding the beasts banneds if I had them because that'd be more spending money to get the real classics.

To each his own though...

Last edited:
Always wanted banneds cause I personally thought the concept was great, but I'm eagerly anticipating these.

For the '13's to be release in this fashion with OG branding...this release will be a home run if the quality of shoe is on par with the other NA releases today.

I've been around a few new school cats who don't like 1's, but in my opinion the 1 is such a timeless shoe and will age very gracefully.

Last edited:
Yep seriously. Much rather have a true replica of the shoe than a doctored replica based off the story of said shoe. These releases are set up like a time machine back to 85 at your local shop. Not much more u could ask for. Banned are a nice shoe but release both same day, side by side and i would pick 2013 no hesitation.

And Banned 1 was like: Why y'all bashing on me? I didn't do anything!
they dont like your birth mark, they think you're a reject now,

& that 1s weren't actually thrown out of the game,
Yep seriously. Much rather have a true replica of the shoe than a doctored replica based off the story of said shoe. These releases are set up like a time machine back to 85 at your local shop. Not much more u could ask for. Banned are a nice shoe but release both same day, side by side and i would pick 2013 no hesitation.
as of right now ..to me this is year of the 1s.... not 5s.. unless they come out with some OG NA 5s for the holiday

Last edited:
Just got at my connect and put a bug in his ear early. I need two pair hands down. Ugh I can't ******g wait!! It's sad

If the 2013 (true OG) released back in 2011 and the "banned" released this year... I'm 100% sure more people will pass. FOR SURE.
Everyone will be like "the 2011 retros are way better" or "I'm good *posts pic of 2011 retro*" "why will I get the pair with the x when I got these *posts pic*"

but we live in a different world. A world where JB successfully hyped things up. Good job.

Back
Top Bottom