JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I knew the total would be $205ish to my house from the jump, but with possibility of a customs charge on top, the fact that I would have to stay up until 3, and now the guarantee that the site will be a headache to navigate; I'm cool :lol:

Last edited:
Not sure if I want the chimp release. . I'm not even trying to cop for me it's for the wife lol. Gotta try to get 1 then sell then buy her size... Too much work but it's for the wife so I gotta do it lol

I get that you guys like to scare people away from these UK sites so you have better chance, but its real talk time.

If its under $200 USD, BEFORE shipping, you will NOT see a customs fee. 

And if its over $200 BEFORE shipping, its a 8.5% fee.

Don't let these people blow smoke up your ***

Site is already crashing

Their stats say they get 47 visitors daily.

Now imagine those servers getting hit with 1k NT members + everyone refreshing to make it work.

Last edited:
I can't believe the hype on these ...un-freaking-believable. It's the royals all over again. Guys get a grip, there's plenty of variations of black and red jordan 1s if you don't get these

How do you all like that euro-dolalr conversion now...?
roll.gif
NikeStoreEurope is selling retail to us here for reselling prices
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
Why you complaing? You're charging $375/eh.....

I get that you guys like to scare people away from these UK sites so you have better chance, but its real talk time.

If its under $200 USD, BEFORE shipping, you will NOT see a customs fee. 

And if its over $200 BEFORE shipping, its a 8.5% fee.

Don't let these people blow smoke up your ***
i aint scaring nobody away

i was debating copping a pair and saw their shoes are in GBP not euros

after adding a similar pair to cart and getting to checkout

it showed my total as 145 GBP shipped  with taxes and all that

convert that to USD its already like 245

the store is on GBP not euro so its a lot higher

if someone wants em bad enough and is willing to pay 250 and a possible customs charge go for it

edit: plus if they charge your CC in GBP your looking at even more conversion fees from your card company

Last edited:
Site won't even load 
roll.gif
 you guys are something else, how a site gonna crash over 3+ hours from release

Customs can be imposed on items under $200. And the charges can be anywhere from 0% to 20%.

More likely if it's over $200.... yes.

More likely if it's via FedEx... yes.

Still can happen regardless of declared value/declared type/merchant purchased from/shipping company/etc.

i aint scaring nobody away

i was debating copping a pair and saw their shoes are in GBP not euros

after adding a similar pair to cart and getting to checkout

it showed my total as 145 GBP shipped  with taxes and all that

convert that to USD its already like 245

the store is on GBP not euro so its a lot higher

if someone wants em bad enough and is willing to pay 250 and a possible customs charge go for it
110.00 British Pound Sterling equals 182.45 US Dollar

The price of their laney's is 110.00.  There should be no reason this are any different.  I imagine it is their contract with nike. 

And customs fees on don't just change randomly on a whim.  From the UK, to the USA, on air jordan sneakers is 8.5%.  If they attempt to charge you more you can have them open the package and verify the contents and be charged correctly. 

Last edited:
1000+ lurkers going on a site that only gets 40 visitors a day. That site is done. They might as well just do in-store only.

The price of their laney's is 110.00.  There should be no reason this are any different.  I imagine it is their contract with nike. 

And customs fees on don't just change randomly on a whim.  From the UK, to the USA, on air jordan sneakers is 8.5%.  If they attempt to charge you more you can have them open the package and verify the contents and be charged correctly. 
do you have a free shipping code or something?

and i guess you dont get charged taxes

with all these fees it adds up and is basically like buying a pair off a reseller

do you have a free shipping code or something?

and i guess you dont get charged taxes

with all these fees it adds up and is basically like buying a pair off a reseller
Shipping cost does not count towards custom fees.  I don't know what state you are in but there are no import taxes where I am.  If I bought these it would be $182.45 plus whatever chimps shipping is, and that is it.  No tax, no customs charge.

+ shipping + tax = ~145 GBP is what he was saying

Back
Top Bottom