JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Thechimpstore has 12,000 followers on instagram, where they posted the drop information with an exact date and time.

You guys really think I blew the lid on some super secret site?? Puh-lease.

I only posted it in here because I wasn't going to be awake at 3am EST to have my .00001% chance to grab another pair.

That being said, good night, and good luck.
Instead of writing all that you coulda just wrote "since I won't be gettin it let me f all you other guy's chances of getting it also real quick...tootles"

Edit this post if you don't want mods banning you from the thread fam.

At the end of the day I can't knock resellers, when it's really the fault of sneaker enthusiasts being almost disturbingly weak-willed :lol:

Thats NT for you... start by posting more being more active and such try the general thread etc... so when you post in threads like these... you won't get bashed on or w.e
instead of watching from the outside i figured id join and just participate. i thought itd be fun to discuss shoes. ive been wearing jordans since he released his first shoe and thought this was a cool site with ppl interested in the same stuff i am. it seems like there is alot more than shoes going on in here though, like feelings lol

instead of watching from the outside i figured id join and just participate. i thought itd be fun to discuss shoes. ive been wearing jordans since he released his first shoe and thought this was a cool site with ppl interested in the same stuff i am. it seems like there is alot more than shoes going on in here though, like feelings lol
When i read that, i read in what i assumed to be your avatars voice lol

hope thats not you

I've never been live in a thread where so many jimmys have been rustled.

Im mad too since I did my due diligence and even swapped work shifts to try on the site.

But I still find it funny that I've been reduced to this for some shoes.

I think this might be why I never got mad about it :lol:

At the end of the day, look what $20 worth of leather and rubber has reduced us to man.

182 + shipping so around 220 ive read
I told people they would be 225 - 300 max cuz of the 139.99 retail and resellers gettin stuck with pairs. People didnt hear me out tho. All good.

PEOPLE STILL paid 300-400 to secure a pair of 20 dollar shoes ctfu

Last edited:
gzYD3.gif

Damn I was just trying to cop a sweater and shirt from the chimp store.........now yall gotta crash the site, come on man:smh:

I think this might be why I never got mad about it :lol:

At the end of the day, look what $20 worth of leather and rubber has reduced us to man.

I'm saying man.
But I've taken so many Ls this year.
I even put in 12+ raffles for the wtk by driving all around town and still came up empty.

These were supposed to make up for that but it ended up being worse.

all I can do is laugh at my efforts now.

It was all good just two years ago.

Its funny, i had the chimp store as a go to spot last saturday and after they didnt release on rd i thought they just did a instore release like some other uk spots did so gave up waiting for a drop.

Maybe they were hoping the same effect would happen to all of us.

Bought bred 1's for resell price, and then found a better deal. Listed first pair on eBay today, and then within 3 hours SOLD! For $450... I even said "inbox me offers" yet people just wanna pay rape.

Back
Top Bottom