JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

idk how people are gonna get through chimp 
laugh.gif

Numbers come out tomorrow for total bred 1 pairs made. I'll post tomorrow with source.

Wrong. We all know Matt Powell lol. Quit acting like you know something or that shoe production numbers are like weekly box office ticket sales. His sales numbers for industry specific retailers are not a reflection of total production numbers on any release, and most definitely not one where a majority of pairs went to non big box retailers, which he doesn't even get data for all of those retailers. His numbers for sales dollars divided by an average cost for 2 companies/5 US retailers won't be anywhere near the worldwide production for these.

I told people they would be 225 - 300 max cuz of the 139.99 retail and resellers gettin stuck with pairs. People didnt hear me out tho. All good.

PEOPLE STILL paid 300-400 to secure a pair of 20 dollar shoes ctfu

We'll keep on CTFU'n because the post you quote is talking about a Euro RETAILERS cost. Lmao at $182.50 from a reseller hahahahah. Resellers gettin stuck with pairs?!?? Bahahaha. Horrible prediction and the quoted post is just as wrong and ridiculous as the first one you made. That's why people didn't hear you out, you're not saying anything worth listening to.

Back
Top Bottom