JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Havent gotten a queens shipment email 
frown.gif

Curious as to how many of you that purchased Bred 1s from End pay with a credit card on release day? I've gotten my orders canceled from them quite a few times when using a credit card to check out, but when I pay with Paypal, my orders get shipped. Of course, when I catch restocks and pay with Paypal, my orders go through?

Last edited:
i like how these were so limited that they actually had the reverse effect people predicted on the banneds, and the prices are going up... :lol:

i'm getting higher offers on my banneds now than i was a few months b4 this release.

man i really hope i can find a pair of royals and trade a pair of these for them... Feel like royals r so hard to come by now a days especially ds

Everybody still hanging in there, or did you call it quits ? 

Hanging on like a ballon string :smh: .. Post Office called me a few mins ago talkin bout "I'm pretty sure your package will arrive by Fri/Sat just hang in there." :stoneface: ... This all could've been avoided if my boy didn't get fired from HoH the day after the Gamma 11s drop :x

that place screwed me out of my royals preorder in march.

How did they screw you out of a pair? So far I am batting .500 with them. I pre-ordered the shadows from them and got them but failed to get the bred 1's since they said they didn't have enough stock to fulfill my order.

Ended up ordering them for $265 from someone else on Tuesday. Hopefully they come through - if not paypal will have my back.

Havent gotten a queens shipment email :frown:

I haven't either. Not worried though. They still have my money and haven't sent a cancellation. They have an extra 10.5 in their restock photo too so I don't think they're oversold. Be patient. I won't even be home to see them until the end of the month.

Anyone who was able to submit an order through The Chimp store get any email or update on their orders?

that place screwed me out of my royals preorder in march.
How did they screw you out of a pair? So far I am batting .500 with them. I pre-ordered the shadows from them and got them but failed to get the bred 1's since they said they didn't have enough stock to fulfill my order.

Ended up ordering them for $265 from someone else on Tuesday. Hopefully they come through - if not paypal will have my back.
i asked them multiple times if the pair is on lock, they said yes.  they cancelled my order day of, then i saw my size go up for sale on their website for like resell price.

After wearing them for new years, the nike air is almost gone, creasing was minimal and I got some drink splatters on em. Will post pics in a few

Damn... you should always put a piece of tape on the Nike Air so it wont fade away... I seen some nasty *** dirty OG 5's with the Nike Air still intact thanks to the tape!!

After wearing them for new years, the nike air is almost gone, creasing was minimal and I got some drink splatters on em. Will post pics in a few

Never will I ever wear nice shoe on new year. All night long I was just stepping on water, beer, soda, food, grass, and throw ups...:smh:

Last edited:
i asked them multiple times if the pair is on lock, they said yes.  they cancelled my order day of, then i saw my size go up for sale on their website for like resell price.

Gotcha. When I asked them if my bred's were a lock, they said no but that they have a 98% fulfillment rate.

25k pairs and I can't even find one argh. Salty....

25k ain't shhh think of how many retail locations there are what's that a pair per store there's almost 25k posts in this thread I bet 100k wants these plus how many people have multiples....

I feel your pain it's the salt in my veins after having to pay rape price for these

SOME SHOTS I TOOK OF TODAYS PICK UPS
smokin.gif
for those that have multiple pairs is this kind of swoosh(& where it doesnt get skinnier) 'normal' for this release... the past cws it was usually a semi red flag

Last edited:
Hanging on like a ballon string :smh: .. Post Office called me a few mins ago talkin bout "I'm pretty sure your package will arrive by Fri/Sat just hang in there." :stoneface: ... This all could've been avoided if my boy didn't get fired from HoH the day after the Gamma 11s drop :x
Lol did he get fired for holding kicks for people?

25k ain't shhh think of how many retail locations there are what's that a pair per store there's almost 25k posts in this thread I bet 100k wants these plus how many people have multiples....

I feel your pain it's the salt in my veins after having to pay rape price for these
so you think matt Powell is lying?

Back
Top Bottom