JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

so you think matt Powell is lying?

Probably not lying as much as just doesn't have all the info, he bases his numbers off of 5 chains sales I believe

How many mom and pops had these does he include those numbers I don't believe so and Nike doesn't release any numbers of their own so it's just an educated guess on his part

Probably not lying as much as just doesn't have all the info, he bases his numbers off of 5 chains sales I believe

How many mom and pops had these does he include those numbers I don't believe so and Nike doesn't release any numbers of their own so it's just an educated guess on his part

How many mom and pops had these does he include those numbers I don't believe so and Nike doesn't release any numbers of their own so it's just an true what you think on his quote on 20k of bel airs sold?
Hes saying 25k or less on breds and thats us. Alot of ppl got there bred 1s through uk spots

sounds like he took them into consideration, at least the ones who submitted information to him.

View media item 723068

Imo there were probably 50k worldwide for all of the og 1's, not based off any real inside info. I believe it was the hype/distrabution that was different for each shoe

50k worldwide seems like a fair estimate. though you're right as we'd be basing it strictly off conjecture

Last edited:
This.
Cherry Hill?
nerd.gif
A few jersey heads 
pimp.gif

thank god. was able to score the 13.5 from sivadescalzo. I'm usually a 13. with regards to sizing, do these run smaller, or do they fit the same as the royals? Thanks.

thank god. was able to score the 13.5 from sivadescalzo. I'm usually a 13. with regards to sizing, do these run smaller, or do they fit the same as the royals? Thanks.
they fit the same to me (royals 2013)

Last edited:
Did anyone have any luck with Sivas? The Spanish site? I swear I just saw a sz 12 and sz 13 in the store a few minutes ago. I tried adding them to my cart and couldn't enter my info fast enough. Chrome autofill wasn't allowed either.

Did anyone have any luck with Sivas? The Spanish site? I swear I just saw a sz 12 and sz 13 in the store a few minutes ago. I tried adding them to my cart and couldn't enter my info fast enough. Chrome autofill wasn't allowed either.
someone copped the 13.5.

Back
Top Bottom