JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

My bad, I should have clarified that in my original post. It won't be $400 of my own money. I would sell my second pair concords for $300 and spend $100.

Last edited:
I have yet to hold these in hand and see em in person. Don't remember the last time I've put in this much work for a pair of kicks :smh:

Are the banned 1s TTS? Don't know if I should pull the trigger for $650 since its half a sz bigger. 

Banned 1s are 10x better than these, quality wise, imo. 650 isnt that bad for these, you could find them a little cheaper. size wise, you will be fine if its only a half size up.

example:

2013 Retro

View media item 723190

Banned 1s

View media item 723191

This thread is still really moving! Was thinking of un-DSing my pair tomorrow but then it just snowed
frown.gif

$400 buys some nice ferragamo work shoes. People are doing crazy things for this shoe. Be careful out there folks lots of shadiness on CL. Pay the extra to get a legit pair.

Now I have 2 choices, either take the banned 1s for $650 or 01 royals + 13 breds for $700. All of them are DS by the way, this is hurting my brain 
roll.gif

thank god. was able to score the 13.5 from sivadescalzo. I'm usually a 13. with regards to sizing, do these run smaller, or do they fit the same as the royals? Thanks.

Damn my dude, €50 shipping is SALTYYYYY!

kick rocks chad. ain't nobody trying to see that ****! and that goes for the rest of you in here flaunting your pairs and eating your pizzas like a bunch of ***** drunk on nike air logos, pepperoni slices and fast reliable 4-7 day delivery.  keep that **** to yourselves!!!  ******!

attachment.php

Last edited:
Are the banned 1s TTS? Don't know if I should pull the trigger for $650 since its half a sz bigger. 

Banned 1s are 10x better than these, quality wise, imo. 650 isnt that bad for these, you could find them a little cheaper. size wise, you will be fine if its only a half size up.

example:

2013 Retro

View media item 723190

Banned 1s

View media item 723191
After seeing this pic........ F the 2013 retros, I'm saving up some extra cash and getting those banned 1's. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom