JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Generaiya logged in and saw that people really saying they prefer 2013 leather over Banned 1 Leather
happy.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You think I'm not kicking myself for it. Banned 1's are collectible items IMO. I slept on them for a while and was always on the fence but I got a bonus at work so I thought if splurge on myself. I can always resell them and get $800 right back without a problem. That's the good thing about banned 1s.

you cannot re-sell them worn and get 800 back.And if you re not planning on wearing them fam , why did you buy them?Not hostile , just curious man honestly.
If I feel some type of way I can resell them before I wear them. It will be a while before I put them in rotation. I have gamma 11, 12 and infrared 3lab5 I need to bust out first. When it's time to pull them out I will decide but I had to take the price I was offered because the price is rising due to the 2013 breds

Last edited:
If I feel some type of way I can resell them before I wear them. It will be a while before I put them in rotation. I have gamma 11, 12 and infrared 3lab5 I need to bust out first. When it's time to pull them out I will decide but I had to take the price I was offered because they price is rising do to the 2013 breda

Good brother you don't have to explain a damn thing to a damn soul in here. That's YOUR MONEY do as you wish with it. No explanation needed.

Didnt think this mattered. I dont think ive ever bother with removing it. Just lace up and go. Nobody sees that sticker anyway

dudes are putting tape over the Nike logo inside! I'd punch myself first if I ever did that, and stop buying Jordan's

My pair arrived from SneakerBAAS today. Quality is on point. I was hesitant about dropping $230 at the time but after seeing how things are going I'm glad I went ahead with it.

dudes are putting tape over the Nike logo inside! I'd punch myself first if I ever did that, and stop buying Jordan's

I laugh when I see people do that. Makes me want to pull the tape off just to get the whole nike air off the insoles :D :nerd: :tongue:

Last edited:
I was able to get my Royals from them last year and it was nicely packed too. I was hoping I could go back to them for the bred's this year but they threw a wrench in my plans by releasing them a week or so early!! Not many under the radar sites left out there.

Yeah, wish there were more under the radar sites. Need to meet some peeps out in Europe next time I go to hook it up. Was able to cop the Royals off of Eastbay when they came out.

Last edited:
Picked up a pair for $290 this weekend. Remedied my saltiness from last Saturday.

That's a decent price compared to the prices I see now. Some dude around my way selling a pair for $300. Might just grab that too.

This is definitely one of my Grails. I don't have to pull my Banned 1's out to rock when I have these.

Last edited:
Yeah keep holding off on them they'll either be very scarce or even more expensive. Wasn't happy paying that much honestly. It is what it is.

OG 1s + worn kobe 8 insoles...
nthat.gif
to me (has to the bit worn out ones or else it will be tight)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom