JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Me being so frustrated about this bred 1 release and seeing this pic just made me say F it and go all out. Just paid 780 for DS banned 1s. Smh. I think 780 is good though compared to what I've seen

All I can picture from reading this is a bunch of Nike/Jordan executives rubbing their hands together and clinking champagne glasses knowing that the next time they release those they will retail for $600 and people will still buy them.

Generaiya logged in and saw that people really saying they prefer 2013 leather over Banned 1 Leather

know what i'm sayin? :lol:

not sure how you can prefer shiny, hard, plastic, crap pleather, over that sweet, soft, tumbled, textured, REAL leather...

JB and nike got cats brainwashed into thinking crap quality materials are better looking somehow... :lol:

these 2013's are about to jump after the majority of resellers have unloaded their stock.

so later, if you're gonna drop 4 - 6 hundred + for these cheap pieces of crap, you might as well drop a bit more on a properly RARE, high QUALITY version of the shoe.

i'm not even gonna sell my two DS pairs of banneds anytime soon, they've already been fetching OG 85 prices, and DS pairs are already few and far between, so later they're gonna be dumb hard to find.

the cats who prefer shiny pleather won't be interested in them at all, but for the connoisseurs out there who collect high quality shoes, the banned 1's will be the only ones to have (they're better quality than the OG's)...

Was honestly thrilled @beans718 did $350 shipped from Germany to the UK.. Smooth transaction, fast shipping. Package is en route from Germany to London as we speak. Looking forward to getting my package Monday/Tuesday.

Last edited:
http://moresneakers.com/portfolio/releases/air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-bred/

I posted this link in another thread but basically it is a compendium of European sites that released the BRED 1's. Also can be useful for future releases.
^^lots slept on the link. it was posted around release day.

dudes just want the direct link to the shoes without doing any work 
mean.gif

not sure how you can prefer shiny, hard, plastic, crap pleather, over that sweet, soft, tumbled, textured, REAL leather...

JB and nike got cats brainwashed into thinking crap quality materials are better looking somehow... :lol:

these 2013's are about to jump after the majority of resellers have unloaded their stock.

so later, if you're gonna drop 4 - 6 hundred + for these cheap pieces of crap, you might as well drop a bit more on a properly RARE, high QUALITY version of the shoe.

i'm not even gonna sell my two DS pairs of banneds anytime soon, they've already been fetching OG 85 prices, and DS pairs are already few and far between, so later they're gonna be dumb hard to find.

the cats who prefer shiny pleather won't be interested in them at all, but for the connoisseurs out there who collect high quality shoes, the banned 1's will be the only ones to have (they're better quality than the OG's)...

you're saying this like the opinion of those who love the 2013 material is the norm. For eveyone 1 person who might think that, there are 20 who have the complete opposite opinion when it comes to Banned vs. 2013 version.

Dont let 1 or 2 guys opinion cause you to think this is how the majority feels. This opinion is straight buffonery. But they are entitled to their opinion.

Me being so frustrated about this bred 1 release and seeing this pic just made me say F it and go all out. Just paid 780 for DS banned 1s. Smh. I think 780 is good though compared to what I've seen

All I can picture from reading this is a bunch of Nike/Jordan executives rubbing their hands together and clinking champagne glasses knowing that the next time they release those they will retail for $600 and people will still buy them.
They won't re release banned 1's. You think what I paid is bad? Flight club sold majority of their pairs of banned and blk/gold 1's for 1000+ a pop and they moved easily. Some people got it, some people don't.

They won't re release banned 1's. You think what I paid is bad? Flight club sold majority of their pairs of banned and blk/gold 1's for 1000+ a pop and they moved easily. Some people got it, some people don't.

The fact that you can drop that on a pair of sneakers and not think twice about it makes me think you do well with your money. More power to you for that.

Generaiya logged in and saw that people really saying they prefer 2013 leather over Banned 1 Leather

Repped, exactly my point if view. Dudes already dropping 300+ for the 2013. Why the hell would I do that when I could get banneds by paying a lil extra for quality and rarity.

you're saying this like the opinion of those who love the 2013 material is the norm. For eveyone 1 person who might think that, there are 20 who have the complete opposite opinion when it comes to Banned vs. 2013 version.

Dont let 1 or 2 guys opinion cause you to think this is how the majority feels. This opinion is straight buffonery. But they are entitled to their opinion.

yeah, but i've def seen this opinion expressed quite a bit.

cats would come in the banned thread and say they looked like the leather off a couch... :lol:

ummm, duh, real, quality leather usually looks like that (some don't tho, like the leather used on zen and net yeezy 1's, it's not tumbled or textured, but it's super high quality, butter soft, and sweet smelling, same thing on the supreme blazers, both the yeezys and the blazers have a sweet smell, and hold that smell for a long, long time, which is how real leather is supposed to be. i have a $800 nudie jacket made out of goat leather that smells soooooo good and sweet, and always will, it even makes the other jackets next to it in the closet smell like it, it's crazy)...

Man I kind of wish i didnt get my ps4 and games fro christmas. Wifey would go crazy if i bought shoes as well. I should of copped and waited for ps4 til my bday in march. I just hate that I didnt even try. What if I was lucky enough to secure a pair, haha its eating at me.

know what i'm sayin?
laugh.gif

JB and nike got cats brainwashed into thinking crap quality materials are better looking somehow...
laugh.gif

Absolutely agree.  Tumbled leather is just too nice.
nthat.gif
 I really just wanted a pair of the 2013s to keep my Banned 1s on ice still.  The Black and Red 1 is pretty much one of my top 5 grails and I am still empty handed on my sz. 11 or 11.5.  Any NT help is much appreciated.  I gotta go back to work next week, so I can't put in many more nights like this chimp fiasco.  About to give up...or about to succumb to the resellers (maybe those are the same thing?).  
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

The fact that you can drop that on a pair of sneakers and not think twice about it makes me think you do well with your money. More power to you for that.
O best believe I thought twice, maybe three, four times about it lol. 780 IS a lot of money to me. But I will get it back. Having a decent paying job plus ONE good credit card can do wonders for a person.

Last edited:
dudes are putting tape over the Nike logo inside! I'd punch myself first if I ever did that, and stop buying Jordan's
every pair I have has that or the insole swapped out.....
devil.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Man I kind of wish i didnt get my ps4 and games fro christmas. Wifey would go crazy if i bought shoes as well. I should of copped and waited for ps4 til my bday in march. I just hate that I didnt even try. What if I was lucky enough to secure a pair, haha its eating at me.

I'm the complete opposite. I'm thinking about buying a PS4 now......if I can find one. I'd rather buy a PS4 than pay 300 dollars for these. These retail for 140.....Twice as much? That's OD.....

yeah, but i've def seen this opinion expressed quite a bit.

cats would come in the banned thread and say they looked like the leather off a couch... :lol:

ummm, duh, real, quality leather usually looks like that (some don't tho, like the leather used on zen and net yeezy 1's, it's not tumbled or textured, but it's super high quality, butter soft, and sweet smelling, same thing on the supreme blazers, both the yeezys and the blazers have a sweet smell, and hold that smell for a long, long time, which is how real leather is supposed to be. i have a $800 nudie jacket made out of goat leather that smells soooooo good and sweet, and always will, it even makes the other jackets next to it in the closet smell like it, it's crazy)...

those are the fools who have never held a pair, or they dont like them for reasons such as the X on the heel or the swoosh.

Back
Top Bottom