JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

It's not even a debate. Banned 1's are > than 13's in every statistical category.

PO
That's 100% opinion. Banned 1's are nice but they're inferior in terms of swoosh and "X" logo. Leather is good but not nearly as good as 90% of owners hype it up to be and definitely not worth asking prices.

Prefer my 13's to my banneds any day. Opinion. Not open for debate.... Opinion.

Leather Quality: Banned > 13'

Closest Thing To The 85' Breds In Terms Of Looks: 13' > Banned

(if we're only comparing 13' breds vs banneds)

IMO of course.

Last edited:
Ahh man.....I've never seen them that low on Ebay......you def. can't find them now though. You looking at spending atleast 400 if no more.
Word...yea I'm usually looking at bids. If you shop around enough you can usually find a low enough bid. But, I honestly haven't looked in a while so things may have changed. I'm about to be in the market for another pair soon too.

kick rocks chad. ain't nobody trying to see that ****! and that goes for the rest of you in here flaunting your pairs and eating your pizzas like a bunch of ***** drunk on nike air logos, pepperoni slices and fast reliable 4-7 day delivery.  keep that **** to yourselves!!!  ******!

attachment.php

hating fool. Internet punk lol lay off the salt.. but it's ok it's alway that time of month for someone in the world.. the whole point of this thread is to share your shoe not share all your hating salt and stupid picture jokes

lol @ the banned hypebeasts saying they are far better. banneds are, and always will be trash compared to the 2013 black/red. a red fugazi X and patterned lining doesn't even compare so there is nothing to debate. that's like saying Olympic 6s with better leather and that ugly toe design we saw on the rainbow Olympics would be better than the 2012 Olympics... leather alone does not make a shoe better if that is not the only variable. period.
eyes.gif

THESE ARE SHOES.  not some LV BAG or leather interiors on a M3.  trying to compare leather on shoes from the banneds, ogs, 2001s, to the 2013s?  COME ON MAN. COME ON FAM.

They are SHOES!  What do you expect?  Real hide leather?  THESE MSRP for $130 man. COME ON MAN.  give it a rest already.  swallow your pride, you are paying for marketing and gimmick/ aka colorway, not MATERIAL.  

Pulled the trigger on 2001 Royals and 2013 Breds instead of the banned 1s :pimp:  Can't wait to receive my pair. I been looking for the 2001 Royals because 90% of the 2013 pairs are GM's on Ebay, even on TCC and JMsneakers. Let's be real, how do they have full stock runs :smh:  Also, quality on 2001 pair's are better than the 2013. 

JMSneakers:
View media item 724042

LOL at people doubting the 25K quote. Nike towns alone in the U.S. had a LOT less than 5K total. I'd even go as far as to say less than 3K.

NO NIKETOWN in the United States had more than 100 men's pair. NOT ONE.

Footlockers had 1/2 size runs, Villas (dependent if they are high volume or not) had less than 2 FSR's. Mom & Pops, etc.

If you do the math, less than 25K is VERY believable. Don't try to downplay how limited a shoe is to try to feel better about not having them.
took the words right out my mouth bro

^^ ur stats are just guesses. LOLZ. meaningless though.  so what if 50,000 pairs, or 100,000 pairs were made.

Back
Top Bottom