JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

If banneds are shiny like that then people can keep them.

I understand that many people say the banneds are of better quality than those 2013s.I have no doubt , nor actually an opinion never held banneds up close.But honestly all the gimmicky-x in theback-limited release in the outlets is the main point these fetch these prices .Not the quality.Quality , if it is as awesome as most say, is just a plus and has nothing to do with the re-sell price.I personally , prefer the simple og version of these , even the 2013 which are more true to the actual shoe worn by mj.Banneds was just a gimmick.Don't kill me thats just an opinion , not hate ...;p).Matter of taste actually.Everyone has a different one.

Last edited:
If you are not gonna sell your AWESOME SUPER RARE Banneds then why do you have them up on ebay bro?

lol so this is the moron who is selling em on ebay and declining 750$ offers shipped cause he has "better offers" , facking greedy hypocrite bastard 
mean.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand that many people say the banneds are of better quality than those 2013s.I have no doubt , nor actually an opinion never held banneds up close.But honestly all the gimmicky-x in theback-limited release in the outlets is the main point these fetch these prices .Not the quality.Quality , if it is as awesome as most say, is just a plus and has nothing to do with the re-sell price.I personally , prefer the simple og version of these , even the 2013 which are more true to the actual shoe worn by mj.Banneds was just a gimmick.Don't kill me thats just an opinion , not hate ...;p).Matter of taste actually.Everyone has a different one.
yeah, youve definitely never held em lol.

banned's quality>>

No live eBay links ladies.

Of course he won't be selling them anytime soon, he's asking $1000.

Moving on..

Ah I'm sorry, I shouldn't have assumed. I'll own up on that one..

As for the euro spots, there's plenty of info out there via google.

Might I suggest www.thedropdate.com to help you get familiar with some of the more common shops that carry retro jordan releases

kick rocks chad. ain't nobody trying to see that ****! and that goes for the rest of you in here flaunting your pairs and eating your pizzas like a bunch of ***** drunk on nike air logos, pepperoni slices and fast reliable 4-7 day delivery.  keep that **** to yourselves!!!  ******!

attachment.php

hating fool. Internet punk lol lay off the salt.. but it's ok it's alway that time of month for someone in the world.. the whole point of this thread is to share your shoe not share all your hating salt and stupid picture jokes
You're John Wall'ing right now.

iRGEN2NuKeiJV.gif

Ah I'm sorry, I shouldn't have assumed. I'll own up on that one..

As for the euro spots, there's plenty of info out there via google.

Might I suggest www.thedropdate.com to help you get familiar with some of the more common shops that carry retro jordan releases

Thanks for all the links you provide all the time! I got through on chimpstore thanks to you. I've bookmarked all your links for all upcoming releases.

know what i'm sayin? :lol:

not sure how you can prefer shiny, hard, plastic, crap pleather, over that sweet, soft, tumbled, textured, REAL leather...

JB and nike got cats brainwashed into thinking crap quality materials are better looking somehow... :lol:

these 2013's are about to jump after the majority of resellers have unloaded their stock.

so later, if you're gonna drop 4 - 6 hundred + for these cheap pieces of crap, you might as well drop a bit more on a properly RARE, high QUALITY version of the shoe.

i'm not even gonna sell my two DS pairs of banneds anytime soon, they've already been fetching OG 85 prices, and DS pairs are already few and far between, so later they're gonna be dumb hard to find.

the cats who prefer shiny pleather won't be interested in them at all, but for the connoisseurs out there who collect high quality shoes, the banned 1's will be the only ones to have (they're better quality than the OG's)...

So you're collecting these high quality shoes, not to wear them :lol:

If you were actually wearing them your argument would be valid.

Last edited:
If you are not gonna sell your AWESOME SUPER RARE Banneds then why do you have them up on ebay bro?
I haven't seen a post with this much win in a while.

Dude's ebay listing legit had 1 pic of the shoes also.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom