JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

congrats to all of those that copped. im still on the hunt myself for a size 13 or 14. i want these bad but not 430 bad. 

finally got my breds in today..
i'm 99.9% sure they're legit, however, just to be clear, the tongue is different material than the royal tongue correct?

just found this:

More and more losers are creating scam shops on Storenvy, so I’m writing up this little guide in the hopes that it will give you guys an idea of what to look for while shopping there. Storenvy is an interesting online marketplace  for young creators and retailers to set up shop, and it’s a shame that so many are beginning to take advantage of it. It’s becoming less and less diverse, as many shops are just cookie-cutter Taobao resellers, which are also usually the scammers.

Because Storenvy has yet to provide a feedback system, it’s really hard to know who to throw your money at. It’s incredibly easy to create a scam shop on Storenvy.

nerd.gif
i posted some info i found on the site. but since im new, it has to be approved by the mods first. the site doesnt sound promising.

finally got my breds in today..
i'm 99.9% sure they're legit, however, just to be clear, the tongue is different material than the royal tongue correct?

Correct, both royals and black/red have the tongue made from different materials.

anybody ever ordered frm kicksole.com? seen some on there for the 265$, seems too good to be true? :\

Still on the hunt. All the folks receiving their online orders and were just buying to flip should have them for sale soon.

For us patient folks who are gonna wear em, hopefully it pays off.

#RockNOTstock

Saw this ad on Craigslist. Price is for sure too good to be true. Has pic of receipts as well as boxes with FTL labels. But the other pic, the boxes aren't the same, so I'm going to guess he's scamming. But there's a number there if you wanna see what's up.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/clo/4269083094.html
would stay away from craigs unless the seller is willing to meet publicly

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom