JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Has anyone ordered from Sole Closet before?  I placed an order for the breds on the 16th.  Since then, they haven't emailed me back with any status.  I hit them up on instagram and he tells me he will have customer service contact me, but still nothing.  They already charged my card too. 
I pre-ordered the Royals from them and called/emailed for a few weeks after release date with no response. After putting them on blast on Twitter I finally got a response. They said my 10.5 pair got damaged but offered me a refund or a size 11. Needless to say I took the 11.

Sorry for the noob question but has shoes getting restocks almost a year later ever happened?
I came up on concords, bred 4s, and bred 11s on finishline. i dont recall royal 1s restocking on the major sites. if youre getting at bred 1s to hopefully pop up again.

Heres the scammer looking to buy receipts too.

http://houston.en.craigslist.org/clo/4268361714.html
mean.gif

An 8.5 is going for 465 right now with less than an hour left on the Bay... WHO is buying these shoes at these prices??? It boggles my mind....

shill bidding?
this. i wouldnt be surprised if at the end of the auction, a buyer with 0 feedback wins and if you had the listing in your watch list, it would say seller relisted item. lol

One of the funny things I see in this thread are heads who copped knowing thats not even in their same realm of size. lol

Than you got those who don't want to buy resale but go out and cop those 3lab5 infareds or another release, instead of just skipping out on the next JB/sneaker release call it a lose and cop off a reseller. ***** mindblowing to me.

not feelin the quality on any of these og1 re-releases at all. i dunno if its how soft the leather is but feels cheap. I understand u get alot less than you pay for with JB but wow. was hoping these would be a little better.

I was defeated that I didn't get these until I opened the shoe box where my Banned's reside. Hopefully I can scoop the 2013's in a size 11 when all the dust settles.

lol people rarely pay for those auctions with ridiculously high winning bids. i think they're just trying to hype things up.

I just received my pair today, as far as quality goes this and my royals are pretty much the same.
Both are excellent. Good luck to all waiting for your pair.
Leather is pretty much the same but I don't understand why they changed the tongue material? Makes my Royals feel more comfortable since I wear the shoe more on the snug side.

tried to buy a pair off CL

for 350 and had sellers flake on me multiple times smh these goin for so much

luckily i copped a FSR of the GS and guess imma just have to flip em and

cop a pair off the bay

Back
Top Bottom