JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Every site is sold out! If any site still has them.....they're probaly fufu[emoji]128169[/emoji] I'm not waisting a dollar on anything fishy. It's a waiting game. Patience is the [emoji]128273[/emoji][emoji]128275[/emoji]

How come im the only one in the world without these man...
Trust me bro this thread would be dead if you were the only one. We all gotta just sit tight. In my head I am thinking 50% of the online orders or more were resellers. Two weeks from now you are free to panic, until then let's wait for this wave of online orders to hit at the same time.

nthat.gif

How come im the only one in the world without these man...
Trust me bro this thread would be dead if you were the only one. We all gotta just sit tight. In my head I am thinking 50% of the online orders or more were resellers. Two weeks from now you are free to panic, until then let's wait for this wave of online orders to hit at the same time.
Yeah my order should be coming in either tomorrow or on Monday so by no means have all the orders made it yet. I'm going to imagine most people were like me and got cheapest shipping available so I would expect at least a few more pairs to start popping up in the next few days.

Sorry for the noob question but has shoes getting restocks almost a year later ever happened?
If I recall correctly concords restocked around December 2012 after being released December 2011 so yeah but I wouldn't say it's something to count on. Restocks are pretty unreliable.

If I recall correctly concords restocked around December 2012 after being released December 2011 so yeah but I wouldn't say it's something to count on. Restocks are pretty unreliable.
FNL restocked Concords February 2013 as well (Same day as 1st BRED restock). That's where I got my pair.

FNL restocked Concords February 2013 as well (Same day as 1st BRED restock). That's where I got my pair.

Oh alright, not something to count on but atleast it's a possibility?

Comparing concords to breds is not really logical. Concords were mass produced, while breds were limited. I doubt they restock these anytime soon. 

^ they did me dirty on the concord restock. Fresh concord box with beat up off brand kicks inside. Either a ups worker swapped em out or finishline was too lazy to unbox a shady return. I boycotted finishline after that only to return for backdoor 88s and backdoor bred 1s. I was so nervous the bred 1s were gonna be another case like the concords but thankfully they're safe in my hands now and I can go back to boycotting fnl lol :smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom