JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

The pics of the receipts & breds in the FTL bags are mine, the two pics on the right, I posted them in here like 100 pages back, I should of tagged them & this soab steals them

Finally and congrats.
nthat.gif
Thank's everybody 
nthat.gif
 by the far the most stressful release of 2013 , and i'm glad it's finally over.. i should not be stressing over a pair of shoes like that 
mean.gif
tumblr_m0zfmrLBdj1qcohat.gif

I'll live vicariously through you friend!

Last edited:
I tripled up on the DMP pack because they went on sale back then. Missed out on the bmp pack because I was a broke college kid. Wanted to try and trade for that pack possibly. When I saw that they were on sale I scooped another pack. The black and red ones are one of my favorite shoes. Now you got me thinking about selling the pack. I would sell my pack for what FC is asking just for the black and red ones. Lol. It is crazy how these and some other packs sat.

Last edited:
View media item 726075
I was fortunate to get a pair but unfortunate at the same time. Couldn't get my size.  I just keep looking at them everyday hoping they  would fit. lol.

These look really dope, do you have any other pictures?

@chicagoguy5 is a 13 maybe you could work something out with him

Thanks for spreading the word and helping me out man, I really appreciate it. Size 13 isn't a commonly available shoe size it seems like.

I feel so sad for you, especially after that post lol I guess we're all joining the hot pocket party until we cop right?

For those of you on the fence between the two since the resell price gap is slowly closing, Here's a couple of comparison vids.

Last edited:
Im drooling from all these pics. :smokin Still waiting on an email with delivery confirmation from my preordered pair from jfd. :\

I've been thinking about trading my '01 Space Jams for a pair of Bred's. My Jams aren't DS but the Bred's are. I don't feel that I would come out feeling like the winner here, but am I wrong ?

still need a size 9. and reputable reseller sites? trying not to spend over 300 tbh. :smh:

this **** sucks. its like you have to expect to pay at least twice retail on any halfway decent release just to have the opportunity to get it. its not like i'm asking for 3 pair, i just want one to rock.

still need a size 9. and reputable reseller sites? trying not to spend over 300 tbh. :smh:

this **** sucks. its like you have to expect to pay at least twice retail on any halfway decent release just to have the opportunity to get it. its not like i'm asking for 3 pair, i just want one to rock.

I'm on the same search. I'm willing to spend 350 at most. Good luck to you man

I'm on the same search. I'm willing to spend 350 at most. Good luck to you man

Buy a pair ASAP. I've been saying it on this thread the whole time. Price for this shoe will NEVER drop. It is only going to rise. I passed up on the Royals on RD for $300 shipped back in February cause I thought prices would drop. Issue is too little pairs produced so the low supply will not be meeting the very high demand for the shoe. Now I'm thinking about coughing up $575 at FCNY for Royals as they're the only place I'd trust @ this point for a legit, DS pair.

I've been thinking about trading my '01 Space Jams for a pair of Bred's. My Jams aren't DS but the Bred's are. I don't feel that I would come out feeling like the winner here, but am I wrong ?

Well I mean all depends on condition and you could always re up on an 09 pair of jams

Back
Top Bottom