JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Good to hear. When I was researching these I also came across the "banned" bred 1's. forgive my goofy question, but when did they release? I was under the impression the "banned" ones were common out this year cause they also had "Nike air" on the tongue...

:stoneface:

I think Steve was right to lock the thread. Of course no restocks coming up. Just a lot of flight club/eBay watching, videos, and beef lol. Just ran it's course and if need be, it will be in the Jordan 1 high thread

That thread was getting way out of control. I know you we're in there, you didn't see what was going on? There's a bunch of stuff I deleted that maybe you didn't see. I'm not unlocking it. The I threads keep getting locked because members can't keep the thread on topic and they don't follow the rules.

haha everyone wanted straight up og retro and now its a whine fest. seriously kids come on. They nailed the retro down to the insole.might as well time machine em right from 85. Some of ya need to step back on the older folk. no one is pullin the superior card. just my opinion but if i had that kindve money if skip right past those banneds and head straight for an original pair of bred. Im not close to being starry eyed over those. Much love those who have em and like em no doubt though.

Last edited:
Can't lose with the black laces.
smokin.gif
Damn I should have known, wrong laces since 09.
mean.gif

i haven't seen the 2013 black/red, (just hoping for royal 1s quality or better on those)

so far I really like 2013s better OG treatment than the 2001s, just look at the tucked in tongue tag (its suppose to go over), not to mention the that nubuck swoosh

& the OG packaging this year is also a plus

The boxes are heat themselves

My 09's are still fresh, and I wear them bi weekly it seems.
My favorite AJ to wear. They're tanks. No creases since I use sneakershields, and cleaning them requires nothing more than soap and hot water.

These will be copped most definitely. Maybe even doubled up. I LOVE bred I's.

i have 2 DMP pairs, unfortunately i didn't buy them DS but i scored a VVVVNDS for only $125 that'll be treated as a backup/ Display pair. Love them, they're like butter

i have 2 DMP pairs, unfortunately i didn't buy them DS but i scored a VVVVNDS for only $125 that'll be treated as a backup/ Display pair. Love them, they're like butter
i've been on the search for DS banned 1s for the same purpose (collect/display). but looking like i waited too long, prices are insane for them. guess i'm gonna have to keep my 01s DS and hopefully i can scoop up a 2013 pair. :\

i've been on the search for DS banned 1s for the same purpose (collect/display). but looking like i waited too long, prices are insane for them. guess i'm gonna have to keep my 01s DS and hopefully i can scoop up a 2013 pair. :\

yeaup, did the same. I've waited years for Banneds to settle down in prices but the inflation was no joke. It became so serious that DS DMP pairs were also inflated. I remember vintagekicks had em for only $130-150

Back
Top Bottom