JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Does anyone know if these will release online besides just NDC?
I'd say they'll be on all the usual suspects (eastbay, fnl, euro sites,ect...). Royals were on those places in limited quantities and hopefully these are more widely released.

3 og 1s have already dropped this year what else do you need to know?

I'm referring to the actual release date for the Black/Red 1s. Lots of guessing about what day they will release on.

I know that three OG 1s have dropped this year not sure how that's even relevant to what I was saying though.

I'm referring to the actual release date for the Black/Red 1s. Lots of guessing about what day they will release on.

I know that three OG 1s have dropped this year not sure how that's even relevant to what I was saying though.

I thought u meant like what stores would get them, numbers ect, but I think november is a pretty sure bet other then that just gotta be patient

I thought u meant like what stores would get them, numbers ect, but I think november is a pretty sure bet other then that just gotta be patient
It's not like the RD will be a secret lol once info of the RD drops everyone is gonna have their calendars marked

I don't think them lightning ivs are coming out this year at all no sample pictures since we heard news. September has them black gold 1s prob the USA release of the china ones and those ugly 5s so what does that leave for October? Just the 10s?

I heard they're dropping November in correlation w laney colors

When a date is announced I'm sure we will see it first before anybody else...

As for the price why would it be anything other than the $140 all of the other Retro OG 1's have been going for all year???

Site looks pretty legit. Nice date if it's true. Was hoping it would be out near Christmas. Now my parents can buy it and stack it until Christmas.

theshoegame might be the best sneaker blog, they tend to have legit news earlier without as many rumors that turn out bs

Should've been 10/18/13 and since these are coming out on a Thursday going be harder to get since they arnt pairing it with a shoe to share the hype.

Back
Top Bottom