JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

for those with the black/blue and shadows do these 1's still feel like cement cushioning and an uncomfortable fit?

i know you young dudes are use to uncomfortable and painful non cushioning shoes these days what with the vans and cons being popular :lol:

i just hope the cushioning is atleast a bit better than the 2001 1's :lol: i put full length zoom insoles in them from my flight posite 3 and they still felt like walking on cement only mushier :lol:

@NobleKane The cushioning is far better then the '01. The materials are def softer then all Jordan 1's that have released over the past decade, cuz the leathers are so soft.

I like my banneds

I like my '01s

I like my KOs

I will like my future '13s

Probably will like my banneds best just because they're a size 13.5 and those fit best for me. Oh and I love tumbled leather

And why should what others think matter? Hell if I said the DMPs were my favorite release of the B/Red 1s why should anyone catch feelings over that?

Last edited:
i dont see them being limited

but that doesnt mean they will be easy to get... at all.

beasts are coming out in flocks so even if they are a real GR (which im 99% sure they will be) these will be treated like a very limited release. its gonna suck so be prepared.

None of this year 1's were listed as limited - that doesn't mean that you could expect FR3 numbers because if you do - you will be disappointed. Believe me - they will be same as Shadows but much more hyped.

None of this year 1's were listed as limited - that doesn't mean that you could expect FR3 numbers because if you do - you will be disappointed. Believe me - they will be same as Shadows but much more hyped.

Yea right. It was a pain in the *** trying to get a pair of Royals on RD.

Come on guys im thinking fire red 3 numbers its 3 days after christmas!!!! :lol: nike has to make it worthwhile to retailers for forcing them to carry tons of trash no??? I know alot of u would like these to be limited or in shadow numbers but its the black red 1!!! One of the most iconic shoe in history!!!

would be dumb as a limp knob to limit these.

It serves nobody any good to make these limited. They have already succeeded in that earlier in the year...

What og black red colorway in its pure form has ever been limited? Banned 1's do not count because that was a gimmick release like the gimmick flu games with the sick face...

Last edited:
This.

If that is true and these aren't limited then I honestly expect quality to be a step down from the other pairs
And this.

People who have been through every OG 1 release this year such as myself will find this very hard to believe its not limited. Optimistically, looking for more than shadow #s but still no where close FR3. I'm hoping the date was moved from November to December though just to make more pairs.

Don't get me wrong though. I would love for these to have FR3 #s and no sacrifice in quality. It will help too against those people who buy shoes, abusing that limited tag and reselling

Man would have been dope if they did the jordan x regional thing and make jordan 1 og regional colors. I know they did the knicks, hawks, and celtics but woulda been cool to do sacramento, seattle, orlando, and a new chicago colorways

Come on guys im thinking fire red 3 numbers its 3 days after christmas!!!!
laugh.gif
nike has to make it worthwhile to retailers for forcing them to carry tons of trash no??? I know alot of u would like these to be limited or in shadow numbers but its the black red 1!!! One of the most iconic shoe in history!!!

would be dumb as a limp knob to limit these.

It serves nobody any good to make these limited. They have already succeeded in that earlier in the year...

What og black red colorway in its pure form has ever been limited? Banned 1's do not count because that was a gimmick release like the gimmick flu games with the sick face...
Stores already know how much pairs they will get. And I can confirm that our store is getting exactly 12 pairs, it's the same number as with shadows. So i'm pretty sure that's how much other stores will get.

Back
Top Bottom